Thread: Handheld?

Handheld?

I'm looking for a PDA with a mix of audio multimedia like an mp3 player. What are the best handhleds that have an in-built mp3 player? got an ideas?

Compaq iPaq, Sony Clie (the newest one). The Clie is the same price as the iPaq (I think) and includes a digital camera and keyboard, too.
    Get your web design questions answered: Web Design Forums at http://www.turtletips.com/forums/ ; vBulletin Board of the Month.

hmmm....... thanx, I'll look it up now.

Jeez, boy are they that expensive. Well, currently my eyes are on the Toshiba Pocket PC e310 (even thou I'm sick and tired of windows) Its relatively cheap and well packed. Because I don't much need fully packed PDA(palm and sony) and not much of a real mp3 palyer (like an ipod), just something in between.

hey! the sony PEG-T665C/D has an mp3player..... altough i will have to get a memory stick.

I'd look into the Sonys if I were you. I've got an older one (no MP3, but does have the high-res color screen) and it's beautiful. They're expensive, no doubt, but worth it IMO. I've seen the newer ones also, and they're simply amazing.

It's probably not the best investment (if you're thinking rationally), but they sure are nice, and they make a good conversation piece too.