hosted by liquidweb


Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Web Hosting Main Forums : Dedicated Server : SingleHop Inc - 3 Month Review...
Reply

Forum Jump

SingleHop Inc - 3 Month Review...

Reply Post New Thread In Dedicated Server Subscription
 
Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-07-2009, 05:43 AM
H-Mahmoud H-Mahmoud is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 10
Thumbs up

SingleHop Inc - 3 Month Review...


Hello Everyone,

I want to make a review for SingleHop Inc , What I am going to say is the Truth , Nothing Less Nothing more About this review

Singlehop Inc - the company which seek to client no to profit , Their First priority is the client

let me say why i choose SingleHop and become a client For more than 70 dedicated servers

Sales & Billing | SingleHop
  • All sales staff Provides you with the best offer for any server you want , Their Professionalism not lose any clients during the conversation at all , unless if u want to get FREE server wtih no cost ... that is a situation cannot offer , maybe ! - i don't know LOL
  • they gave me more than chance to paid my servers , not like other DC ... if u didn't pay right now they put additionl money cuz u late to pay in the same day that invoice came up , every late day they put 5$ can u belive it ? i am in country that payments not all with paypal or credit card , 75% of my clients pay by bank transfer so i can't control to deliver the payments in the same date - this company know itself better , but i don't want to spent time talking to this company
servers | SingleHop
  • Yes ! The most point thing in this review - ALL my servers that i orderd from SingleHop , 70 servers now DIDN'T SEE ANY AHRDWARE ISSUE AT ALL - not even H.D.D OR RAM replacement ! can u believe it ?
  • Their servers NEW not USED & they can also provide u any hardware specification outside the stock and reply to u in the next 24H By mail
  • Also when u orderd server - the server built take less than 1 H - included cpanel !
support | SingleHop
  • support staff EXTREME professionals - from the first to the last one , they can solve any issues with easy way no one said to me i don't know
  • professionality and respond to you in tickets less than 15 Minute !
LEAP | SingleHop
  • Just Amazing ! - leap is the eyes i can see it in the data center - when i login to leap - i feel like i am inside SingleHop data center , everthing i want to do is by clicks only no refresh browsers in leap - all u did in leap came & show up immediately , they have more than one feature in leap
  • for example My server Icon include
    SSH/RDP
    Private Network/SSL VPN
    The Bailout System netboots your server into a rescue enviroment, it should be only used as a last resort. Proceeding with this action will hard reboot your server.
    update password
    reboot
    Bandwidth graph
  • there is more features comming out soon as they promised
Compensation | SingleHop
  • if this anything happed - Rarely i guess , and they responsable about it , they will pay u money , WHERE the company did it ? WHERE the company guarantee it to you ? Of course not - they Avoiding this and they can't afford to pay to their clients
  • singlehop committed for every word that have been made in their AUP and TOS
Time | SingleHop
  • Really ! - SingleHop Break The wheel of time Which is provide Services ASAP included [ticket respond in less than 15 minute - sales respond in chat and tickets very fast - server built]
  • i don't know how they did it ? - i feel i am the only client their - they waiting anything to say it & they do it immediately
Development | SingleHop
  • I want to bow in respect and thanks the man is responsable for Development And Ads section in Singlehop , Singlehop Company that are developing their website Periodically , didn't reach a week and i see new thing on their site - that i LOVIN IT i don't care about servers & services As far as my interest in coordination , design and development they have.
  • Seroius - SingleHop's Services Forced Me to leave 3 Data Centers I was Dealing with it And Standardization all my servers now in one place , if they keeping it up like this they will be the Next Generation Web Hosting - i guess they are now lol
Last Words | SingleHop
  • i want to thank all SingleHop Staff for that good services for all their clients - i will thank them every one - that's is what i could do for them, that is what they Deserves
Quote:
Thank you Zachary Boca - Thank you Daniel Ushman - Thank you Andrew Pace - Thank you Daniel Salcedo - Thank you Chris Larkin - Thank you Jeremy Miller - Thank you Stephanie Ostheimer - Thank you Miguel Villegas - Thank you Brandon Ewing - Thank you Ron Cotoni - Thank you David Sczcur - Thank you Kevin Grant - Thank you Lamont Brown - Thank you William Briggs - Thank you Howard Underwood - Thank you Garett Murphy - Thank you Yanko Yankov - Thank you Eric Schrombeck - Thank you Samual Bowling - Thank you Andrew Brooks - Thank you Luke Tworek - Thank you Igor Serebryany - Thank you Andrew Cone

I am so Happy to be a Client for Singlehop
H.Mahmoud


Note : sorry for my bad english but this is not my native language lol



Sponsored Links
  #2  
Old 05-07-2009, 06:14 AM
JFSG JFSG is online now
Corporate Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Singapore
Posts: 4,423
You sound like a very very happy+satisfied customer of SingleHop. Glad to see they are making you happy.

__________________
LIMENEX WEB HOSTING
Affordable High Performance Web Hosting in United States, United Kingdom & Singapore
Web Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Managed VPS | Managed Dedicated Servers | Cheap SSL Certificates
Check out our Managed Dedicated Server Special Deals!


  #3  
Old 05-07-2009, 06:37 AM
H-Mahmoud H-Mahmoud is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaptopFreak View Post
You sound like a very very happy+satisfied customer of SingleHop. Glad to see they are making you happy.
thank u for ur comment , i am so happy u like it

regards,
Mahmoud

Sponsored Links
  #4  
Old 05-07-2009, 07:54 AM
kronos23 kronos23 is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by H-Mahmoud View Post
thank u for ur comment , i am so happy u like it

regards,
Mahmoud
thats great i hope they keep it up

  #5  
Old 05-07-2009, 07:56 AM
DGS-Bryce DGS-Bryce is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 11
Yes they seem to have 24/7 support on IM messengers which is a good thing, and they use reliable hardware and the REP's are very nice and informatve.

  #6  
Old 05-07-2009, 09:22 AM
SingleHopChris SingleHopChris is offline
Web Hosting Guru
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 331
*

H-Mahmoud,
Thanks so much for the kind words, we are very happy to work with you and look forward to lots of new business in the future.

__________________
Chris Larkin
Senior Hosting Consultant
SingleHop Managed Dedicated Servers
http://singlehop.com


Last edited by SingleHopChris; 05-07-2009 at 09:26 AM.
  #7  
Old 05-07-2009, 10:16 AM
SinglehopDS SinglehopDS is offline
Junior Guru Wannabe
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 52
H-Mahmoud, were are very pleased that you have trusted us with your business. We work hard to make sure our clients do actually come first. If you ever have any concerns, or doubts, or questions about this- please let us know as soon as possible. We want to continually learn how to serve you best.

Thanks again!

__________________
Dan Salcedo
VP Communications
SingleHop, Inc.
On Twitter- www.Twitter.com/Thinkbiz

  #8  
Old 05-07-2009, 11:11 AM
iHubNet-Matt iHubNet-Matt is offline
Web Hosting Master
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 6,883
Thanks for such a detailed review. Nice to see that you are too happy with them.
Keep us updated again in future.

  #9  
Old 05-07-2009, 12:58 PM
H-Mahmoud H-Mahmoud is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by kronos23 View Post
thats great i hope they keep it up
thank u for ur post

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGS-Bryce View Post
Yes they seem to have 24/7 support on IM messengers which is a good thing, and they use reliable hardware and the REP's are very nice and informatve.
Yes they are .. i hope they keeping it up like this forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleHopChris View Post
H-Mahmoud,
Thanks so much for the kind words, we are very happy to work with you and look forward to lots of new business in the future.
My dear Chris thanks for u reply i hope u guys the best ... really

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinglehopDS View Post
H-Mahmoud, were are very pleased that you have trusted us with your business. We work hard to make sure our clients do actually come first. If you ever have any concerns, or doubts, or questions about this- please let us know as soon as possible. We want to continually learn how to serve you best.

Thanks again!
wow it's a honor to post here Salcedo and i hope u guys the best ... really

Quote:
Originally Posted by iHubNet-Matt View Post
Thanks for such a detailed review. Nice to see that you are too happy with them.
Keep us updated again in future.
sure every 3 month i will make the review about this

  #10  
Old 05-07-2009, 01:43 PM
UNIXy UNIXy is online now
Warp Speed!
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Houston, Texas, USA
Posts: 2,824
Wow this is one great review. It looks like a firm managed to do things right and more . Kudos to SH.

Best

__________________
|- UNIXY :: Fully Managed Servers and Clusters Since 2006
|- DC POP :: Houston, Los Angeles, Atlanta, & Rotterdam NL
|- Managed Magento Varnish Servers w/ ESI. < 250ms Page Load / TTFB
L- We LOVE helping our clients!

  #11  
Old 05-07-2009, 02:10 PM
SingleHopSteph SingleHopSteph is offline
Junior Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Chicago
Posts: 210
Thank you H. Mahmoud for your extensive review, it is greatly appreciated! I enjoy working with you as well so if you need anything please do not hesitate to contact me!

  #12  
Old 05-07-2009, 03:14 PM
iHubNet-Matt iHubNet-Matt is offline
Web Hosting Master
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 6,883
Quote:
sure every 3 month i will make the review about this
That is a nice thing to do. Reviews will be more helpful if there are regular updates.

  #13  
Old 05-07-2009, 03:25 PM
H-Mahmoud H-Mahmoud is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by UNIXy View Post
Wow this is one great review. It looks like a firm managed to do things right and more . Kudos to SH.Best
i hoped u liked the review

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleHopSteph View Post
Thank you H. Mahmoud for your extensive review, it is greatly appreciated! I enjoy working with you as well so if you need anything please do not hesitate to contact me!
Mr Stephanie it's good to see u here and i am glad the review like it

3 of singlehop staff respond to the thread , that's nice !

  #14  
Old 05-07-2009, 06:19 PM
Jacob Wall Jacob Wall is offline
Think big, and discover! :)
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 4,520
Quote:
Originally Posted by H-Mahmoud View Post
Hello Everyone,

I want to make a review for SingleHop Inc , What I am going to say is the Truth , Nothing Less Nothing more About this review

Singlehop Inc - the company which seek to client no to profit , Their First priority is the client

let me say why i choose SingleHop and become a client For more than 70 dedicated servers

Sales & Billing | SingleHop
  • All sales staff Provides you with the best offer for any server you want , Their Professionalism not lose any clients during the conversation at all , unless if u want to get FREE server wtih no cost ... that is a situation cannot offer , maybe ! - i don't know LOL
  • they gave me more than chance to paid my servers , not like other DC ... if u didn't pay right now they put additionl money cuz u late to pay in the same day that invoice came up , every late day they put 5$ can u belive it ? i am in country that payments not all with paypal or credit card , 75% of my clients pay by bank transfer so i can't control to deliver the payments in the same date - this company know itself better , but i don't want to spent time talking to this company
servers | SingleHop
  • Yes ! The most point thing in this review - ALL my servers that i orderd from SingleHop , 70 servers now DIDN'T SEE ANY AHRDWARE ISSUE AT ALL - not even H.D.D OR RAM replacement ! can u believe it ?
  • Their servers NEW not USED & they can also provide u any hardware specification outside the stock and reply to u in the next 24H By mail
  • Also when u orderd server - the server built take less than 1 H - included cpanel !
support | SingleHop
  • support staff EXTREME professionals - from the first to the last one , they can solve any issues with easy way no one said to me i don't know
  • professionality and respond to you in tickets less than 15 Minute !
LEAP | SingleHop
  • Just Amazing ! - leap is the eyes i can see it in the data center - when i login to leap - i feel like i am inside SingleHop data center , everthing i want to do is by clicks only no refresh browsers in leap - all u did in leap came & show up immediately , they have more than one feature in leap
  • for example My server Icon include
    SSH/RDP
    Private Network/SSL VPN
    The Bailout System netboots your server into a rescue enviroment, it should be only used as a last resort. Proceeding with this action will hard reboot your server.
    update password
    reboot
    Bandwidth graph
  • there is more features comming out soon as they promised
Compensation | SingleHop
  • if this anything happed - Rarely i guess , and they responsable about it , they will pay u money , WHERE the company did it ? WHERE the company guarantee it to you ? Of course not - they Avoiding this and they can't afford to pay to their clients
  • singlehop committed for every word that have been made in their AUP and TOS
Time | SingleHop
  • Really ! - SingleHop Break The wheel of time Which is provide Services ASAP included [ticket respond in less than 15 minute - sales respond in chat and tickets very fast - server built]
  • i don't know how they did it ? - i feel i am the only client their - they waiting anything to say it & they do it immediately
Development | SingleHop
  • I want to bow in respect and thanks the man is responsable for Development And Ads section in Singlehop , Singlehop Company that are developing their website Periodically , didn't reach a week and i see new thing on their site - that i LOVIN IT i don't care about servers & services As far as my interest in coordination , design and development they have.
  • Seroius - SingleHop's Services Forced Me to leave 3 Data Centers I was Dealing with it And Standardization all my servers now in one place , if they keeping it up like this they will be the Next Generation Web Hosting - i guess they are now lol
Last Words | SingleHop
  • i want to thank all SingleHop Staff for that good services for all their clients - i will thank them every one - that's is what i could do for them, that is what they Deserves


I am so Happy to be a Client for Singlehop
H.Mahmoud


Note : sorry for my bad english but this is not my native language lol
It's exactly how I feel. Jeremy has been a great guy, and clients first. Zak personally contacted me this afternoon about a ticket I submitted yesterday and asked how I was doing with it. The guys over there are awesome, I wonder how they stay in business with such good support techs, sales staff, and awesome hardware(Supermicro boards, etc).

-Jacob

  #15  
Old 05-08-2009, 09:47 AM
H-Mahmoud H-Mahmoud is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 10
thank u for ur comment Jacob i hope u like it

Reply

Related posts from TheWhir.com
Title Type Date Posted
SingleHop Updates LEAP3 Client Portal, Partners with TeleProviders Web Hosting News 2013-12-05 13:44:06
SingleHop Updates Dedicated Servers for Improved Performance Web Hosting News 2013-10-29 15:32:46
SingleHop Names Jordan Jacobs VP of Products Web Hosting News 2013-09-26 12:41:35
SingleHop Makes CRN Solution Provider 500 List Web Hosting News 2013-07-26 14:42:22
Web Hosting Company SingleHop Names Chief Financial Officer Web Hosting News 2012-06-14 12:25:16


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes
Postbit Selector

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump
Login:
Log in with your username and password
Username:
Password:



Forgot Password?
Advertisement:
Web Hosting News:



 

X

Welcome to WebHostingTalk.com

Create your username to jump into the discussion!

WebHostingTalk.com is the largest, most influentual web hosting community on the Internet. Join us by filling in the form below.


(4 digit year)

Already a member?