* Changed my User Name.........

In case anybody cares, I asked for my screen name to be changed to reflect my hosting company. It used to be Jeep Guy. I used that as I am a Jeeper by hobby, but as I focus more and more on our hosting operation, I thought it better to use that name.

I certainly do not know everything by far, nor are we a corporate giant by any means. Just a couple friends offering honest web hosting. Hopefully we continue to grow.

I really enjoy WHT, and have learned quite a bit here. I hope some day to be able to give back as much as I have received here.

Anyhow, just thought I would let you all know..... as I get confused when screen names change.

Glenn
    Don't you walk thru my words
    You got to show some respect
    'Cause you ain't heard me out yet

Gee, I guess nobody cares. I am deeply, deeply hurt You guys are mean.

Naw, just kidding, I am fine. Hope everybody is having a good day... cold outside, not much happening on the web front.. so just playing with my sons in front of the fire.
    Glenn

Originally posted by SB-Host
    cold outside
    Where are you? I'm in Oakville, Canada, (Toronto area) and it's about 3 degrees (c)...

I hate cold weather.

No one cares...

Thanks Darth......

311 I am in Washington State.... so it is not *that* cold...lol. We have had a cold snap, so temps have been in the low 20s (F) and night... cold enough for this guy..lol. The ground is frozen in much of the yard, and has been for several days. Odd weather, we have not had any reasonable rain since June, that is odd for us. Ruining our reputation for wet weather. Oh, I disslike rain too. Dang...why do I live in Washington? LOL

Glenn

i like it either below freezing or above 90 (f) i dont much care for the temps in the middle
    You are unique, just like everyone else.

Originally posted by SB-Host
    why do I live in Washington? LOL
    Let's all move to Florida... Yeah!

Originally posted by 311

Let's all move to Florida... Yeah!
    Naw, I cannot deal with the whole "hanging Chad" and "dimpled Chad" scene. Now Maui... I like that.
    Glenn

Sorry if this has been explained before, but do you just ask the mods to change your username?

TIA.

Originally posted by progex
    Sorry if this has been explained before, but do you just ask the mods to change your username?

TIA.
    I did ask the Mods to change my username. Our feathered friend did help me out (BTW... Thanks).

Glenn