Thread: Spamm friendly

* Spamm friendly

I know I will be lucky if i could find such thing but I need a spam friendly dedicated server or atlease have good AUP which allow spamm to some extent . Can anyone recommend me some good company with good BW and good AUP regarding AUP.

I am not a spammer at all rather may be know less about it but you see I was shut down many times by my current company as many clients do spamming.

Althou I terminate their service and was but to have maximum uptime I need it. Many people say go with Yipes but how?

There's another thread about this, do a search for it.

which allow spamm to some extent
    Won't find a single one that allow spam of any sort. Anyway why aren't you doing anything about stopping those clients of yours that spam? It also seems like your upstream terminated you because you actively encourage spammers on the network, you seem to advocate it...

that makes me :

[drift]Well what I was trying to say was related to the network protocals located near the geostat. Does that make sense to you? or is it a bit "Out there" To clarify what I meant by 8 posts up was if you located a GPS unit, near the wall of a datacenter you could concieviably be able to monitor the WAPs within 200 ft. With a little bit of moxy you could actually dig your way past the firewall and expose the entire network to jellybeans and gizzard spread.

So you can see that it is VERY POSSIBLE![/drift]
    dotGig
    <:<: [Fruit eating linux administrator]