Thumbs up Woha! www.ukwebsolutionsdirect.net

Hi all. Wizzerrd here.

I just have to say "woha!"

I signed up for the "silver-deal" yesterday.
    NOW.. Lesser than 24 hours after.. www.wizzerrd.com is up and running.

My patience was horrible yesterday.. Expected the site to be running after 1-2 hours.. Hehe, thats allmost impossible.
    Matt and Paul must have done a da*n good job, since I allready is up and running, so thanks so mutch

..I got my ip-adress pretty quick, (for me time is the most important.. 1 hr is like 5..) and was eager to start. Im an technician, NOT an internet-programmer, so I was a bit "green" when I loged on "cpanel" for the first time..
    BUT.. Here comes a "carrot" for me
    www.ukwebsolutionsdirect.net have a super support-forum.
    There was a few things I did not understand, but after reading in the forums for some time, I got alot of hints from other users.
    The forum is heavy monitored i guess, cuz i looked like the support-peoples answered pretty quick. ..IF not another "client" of www.ukwebsolutionsdirect.net allready had an answer to the person that had trouble.. Yes I'm impressed.

It looks like www.ukwebsolutionsdirect.net have alot of "clients", and they look very professional.

I have ALOT to write really, but I have to try to be as short as possible.. So you guys dont think this is an ad for them. hehe.

I was impressed with mutch. ..Im still..
    I know this sounds like an advertise for these guys, but it's not.
    Im quick to "flame" if some don't go my way fast enough, BUT im also good to say the "good words"

So.. I say..
    You need some to host you're site..
    ..My thumbs up for www.ukwebsolutionsdirect.net

Pls excuse typos.. Im Scandinavian

Best Regard
    Wizzerrd
    wizzerrd.com
    Last edited by Chicken; 11-02-2002 at 01:47 PM.

Im quick to "flame" if some don't go my way fast enough, BUT im also good to say the "good words"
    No offense, but quickies are never good. Patience is virtue my friend....I'd hate to see what would have happened with ukweb if they, god forbid, took 6 hours

but it still is great to see a good review
    Come back in a few months and give us an update

No offense, but quickies are never good.
    I'm sure many of us will vouch to that ;-)
    By the way, I'm stalking you!

So i've heard.....I don't mind though...that is until you start knocking on my door