* Advanced Flash Designers Needed

Hi,

We are looking for experienced flash designers to join our company as it is ready to launch. We are either going to outsource work or have the designers work in-house.

Please leave your portfolios of flash work, what tools you use, experience level, and anything else you may want to include.
    It is important that you include your pricing estimates.

Please PM me, post here, or email me personally at [email protected]

I will get back to you and select two or three of the best designers.

This a great opportunity to join us as we grow.

Thanks,
    R. K. ****
    PixelAxis - Coming Soon

I recommend Creedance for the job, he has some amazing flash skills that with a little fine tuning could be almost as good as the work done by Vitaly Onishenko of Ceonex.

Originally posted by Fazel3
    I recommend Creedance for the job, he has some amazing flash skills that with a little fine tuning could be almost as good as the work done by Vitaly Onishenko of Ceonex.
    Just took a look at his work, it does look very impressive. I just hope he doesn't charge as much as Ceonex

$200-300 is his usual price range. There's no point asking him to join your team (we already tried!) apparently he's already in cahoots with someone, but he's willing to work as a freelancer for other groups

$200-300 is his usual price range. There's no point asking him to join your team (we already tried!) apparently he's already in cahoots with someone, but he's willing to work as a freelancer for other groups

Stop making faces at me!

thanx a ton fazel3,im still willing to work with u ,anytime.
    im here if anyone needs me,
    just finished this
    www.covaya.com
    also im doing a template for IGY 70% done.
    was goning to post a preview,but better leave it now,its a surprise
    Last edited by Web Rhino; 11-02-2002 at 01:13 PM.
    Poised.com - Marketing with Passion
    Tamer o'kail - Creative Director

Not sure what type of Flash designs that you are looking for or your clients requirements.

Flash can be as simple as a single layer or multi layers or just a plain black or any color for your stage background or you can have any image as the background and add all those fancy spotlights or tiny light or text running across the screen.

Anyways, I don't mind trying some work for you during my free time and it won't cost you an arm or leg.

I have done lots of animations using other programs/software but for flash work, please look at:

Url: www.boomhost.com

The Flash is at the top right-hand corner.

Regards
    WHO AM I? CLICK HERE!

www.rackfast.com
    www.hostrocket.com
    www.2advanced.com

^^ He's looking for flash of the following quality

www.rackfast.com
    www.hostrocket.com
    www.2advanced.com

^^ He's looking for flash of the following quality

Of course I can't get it at that quality, but something along the lines of those sites

who says you can't? It's not like Ceonex/2Advanced paid thousands of dollars to get their staff working for them.

Eric Jordan mastered his skills through experimentation (and doing a little bit of ripping of other people's work) and PixelBrick went and hired two very amazing Ukranians. If you keep searching, and if you're willing to offer a little bit more than just a one way partnership, I'm sure you'll find a great flash designer.

Well, I don't want to cut down on your enquiries or anything RK, but in my opinion you're asking a bit much.
    Asking for a high-quality designer who is not allowed to use his work in his portfolio and who does not get any down payment is a little ambitious.
    Good luck though, I hope you'll find somebody.
    _L.

Originally posted by Lazarus
    Well, I don't want to cut down on your enquiries or anything RK, but in my opinion you're asking a bit much.
    Asking for a high-quality designer who is not allowed to use his work in his portfolio and who does not get any down payment is a little ambitious.
    Good luck though, I hope you'll find somebody.
    _L.
    Already found one