Question Send money and hide your name?

Does anyone know any online payment service that lets you hide your first and last name? i don't have a business so i can't get a paypal business account and paypal doesn't allow personal account holders to hide their name.
    Any services that only show email addresses or a nickname? moneybookers?

By the way, anyone know how to send paypal feedback to tell them to have a feature to only show a nickname instead of a real name? i keep emailing paypal this but they always email back saying "sorry we dont allow you to hide your name", even though i told them i am giving them an idea, not a question.

You dont have to have a business to get a PayPal Business account. As far as my hosting goes, Im not a full on business but I still have a business account.
    Bullsoft Hosting - Personal and Small Business Web Hosting
    UK Servers - Founded in 2008!
    24/7 Ticket Support ● 30 Day Money Back Guarantee ● Daily Off-site Backups ● CloudFlare ● Softaculous ● RVSiteBuilder
    www.bullsofthosting.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by ryan14 View Post
    Does anyone know any online payment service that lets you hide your first and last name? i don't have a business so i can't get a paypal business account and paypal doesn't allow personal account holders to hide their name.

By the way, anyone know how to send paypal feedback to tell them to have a feature to only show a nickname instead of a real name? i keep emailing paypal this but they always email back saying "sorry we dont allow you to hide your name", even though i told them i am giving them an idea, not a question.
    Paypal also have premier accounts I think, which are like business accounts but not for businesses.

That said, I'd generally be hesitant to send (or recieve) payments to/from someone with their name hidden

What's the big deal with your name anyway?
    Alasdair
    Long time ex-host, ex-billing software owner/developer/support staff. Recent lurker.

It's best to have an actual registered business if you're going to own a PayPal business account. PayPal may ask you to submit business registration documents at random checks and if you're unable to submit the documents you'll be stuck limited.

best would be to register comapny and open business account, as far as i know premier account show your name
    Offshore incorporation and bank accounts
    @offshoreoffer - offshore services, tax optimization info

Correct, a premier account with show the account holders first and last name. Out of curiosity why are you wanting to hide your name for?

just for privacy reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by GCM View Post
    Correct, a premier account with show the account holders first and last name. Out of curiosity why are you wanting to hide your name for?

If someone were trying to hide their name via a payment method, I'd most definitely refund the payment immediately (and tell them to go elsewhere), or not send the payment to them, depending on which it is.

There's a time when privacy is acceptable (whois), and a time when it's just flat out NOT acceptable. Hiding payment information (ie: who you are) is most definitely the latter.
    Tom Whiting, WHMCS Guru extraordinaire
    Linux problems? WHMCS Problems? Give me a shout
    Check out my WHMCS Addons

hiding you name.

Quote Originally Posted by ryan14 View Post

I suppose you have your reasons for wanting to hide you name and why not.
    Maybe you could use a prepaid credit card.

Regards Terry
    trans-hosting.com. Total Linux and windows hosting solutions, vps, dedicated and collocation, Scripting service, Clustering service. operating since 1997 developers of hpanel and debiandoctor.com(for Linuxhowto)