False Advertising!!!

The RackShack ad on WHT quoting $1 Setup on all servers is incorrect as of today. Just a friendly reminder to RS and WHT to fix the ad.

And why did you post this in the Domain forum? Shouldn't this really have been an email to the WHT staff?
    myOstrich Internet - OpenSRS Domain Names & Digital Certificates
    http://www.myostrich.net

You're right. The domain forum is usually the only forum on the board I read, and I happened to see the ad at the time. I guess the mods will move it to the appropriate forum.
    "I highly suggest you quietly fade away." -President of Invision Power Services, Charles Warner -- PM to me after banning me (a lifetime license holder) for expressing my opinion that IP Dynamic will not sell, and is taking time away from the development of IPB.

Well - not sure about today, but I just booted up yet another server with them just a few days ago and sure enough paid $1 for my setup.

Most of the setup fees changed yesterday. Guess they haven't updated the ad yet.
    Lagniappe Internet L.L.C. - Wholesale Reseller and VPS Hosting.
    Lagniappe (lan-yap) - An extra or unexpected gift or benefit.
    HostEntrepreneur - Hosting news, reviews, tips, tricks, help and the occassional rant

The ad still hasn't been fixed...

"$1.00 Set Up Fee On Every Server In Stock!"

Considering that RackShack owns this forum it shouldn't be too hard to edit one line in the ad. People expecting $1 setup fees are going to be pretty annoyed to find setup fees are $69 and up after clicking the ad.
    "I highly suggest you quietly fade away." -President of Invision Power Services, Charles Warner -- PM to me after banning me (a lifetime license holder) for expressing my opinion that IP Dynamic will not sell, and is taking time away from the development of IPB.

Well, it does say "Prices are subject to change at any time!".

//edit

They do still have some servers with $1.00 setup anyway.
    -Bruce