This weekend only. 15 GB transfer, 500 MB diskspace $ 9.99 / month

This is a special offer that we are only going to run this weekend.

If you sign up now for the single domain plus plan your account will be set up with 500 MB diskspace and 15 GB datatransfer per month. (Normal: 350 MB diskspace, 10 GB bandwidth).

Cost: $ 9.99 / month.

Cpanel servers. Average uptime during the last 18 months (actual uptime, not just words) 99.60%

For more information please direct your browser to http://www.wbws.net/hosting.html

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at sales@wbws.net.

Have a nice weekend!

Regards,
    Martin
    Wbws Sales

move site

Hi,
    I'm hosting with another provider. I have a site about 150 MB with a script classified. I need your help for move my site. Because Internet Price in my country is very hight and speed is slow. I can only access Internet by dial up (Modem 56 K). Can you support me moving my site to your server?
    Thanks
    Minh Bao

Hello Minh,

Ofcourse. After we have set up your account I'll need your current userid/pw to your site and I can transfer the contents of your site over to our server.

Send a note to sales@wbws.net about this after you sign up so I know I'll have to take care of this.

Rgds,
    Martin
    Wbws Sales

preview

Hi,
    Can I preview my site at your server before I change the nameservers my domain name points to your server ?
    Regards

Hello,

Yes that is possible. Sites on cPanel servers can be previewed at http://ipaddressofserver/~yourusername