Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Damn that hurt!

Damn that hurt!

I was standing beside one of my horses looking over towards the house, one of my dogs ran between her back legs and startled her. The horses usually have no issues with them doing this, but this caught her by surprised. Her resulting kick got me square in the right kidney area.... that friggin hurt. I have a very high pain tolerance. So much, that my 15 year old was going around bragging thats the first time he has ever seen me say "ow" and almost go down from pain lol. This coming from a kid that has seen me hurt myself numerous crazy ways (ATV tricks, etc). I've been kicked plenty of times by horses throughout my life, but never in the friggin kidney.... Good thing I have some ambien in the medicine closet... it's gonna be needed tonight.

fortunately wife is a nurse. Told me to make sure I dont be a tough guy in this case, and let her know if I piss any blood. I had to goto the gas station earlier. I certainly felt every single bump in the road and realized how hard it is to drive trying to sit on just your left butt cheek.

stupid dogs... I'll be perfectly fine. It's a situation I am actually laughing about

I hope you feel better. It is going to take a while before the pain goes away. I haven't been kicked by a horse myself but have seen couple of people kicked. Though I did have a horse try to bite me luckily only got my jacket to chew on.

Is this a race horse? We have over a dozen race horses in Pakistan. I loves horses.

ouch man. Lol theres a website that is having a grouse piss contest where the winner gets 5 thousand dollars. if ya pee some blood enter XD

cousin got hit by a horse and broke almost all his ribs on one side.
    Leader of the new anti sig spamming club.

Ouch! I feel for ya - have had horses myself and have been kicked a couple times also. Once right in the crotch.... yeowch!!!

I had two of my ex's horses stand on both of my feet at the same time....and have never felt pain like it since.

owm
    ‹(¿)›
    Life's what you make it.

Damnit Robert, someone could have at least got that on video.
    WLVPN.com NetProtect owned White Label VPN provider
    Increase your hosting profits by adding VPN to your product line up

Haha, ouch! That doesn't sound too fun. Like Aussie Bob said, should've gotten that on video!

I don't know, but shouldn't you go for a checkup just to insure everything inside are OK.

Peace,
    Testing 1.. Testing 1..2.. Testing 1..2..3...

What? Did you just say you've been kicked by a horse? A real horse?
    Wow, that's must be painful.
    Wish you get well soon.

Quote Originally Posted by darkeden View Post
    ouch man. Lol theres a website that is having a grouse piss contest where the winner gets 5 thousand dollars. if ya pee some blood enter XD

cousin got hit by a horse and broke almost all his ribs on one side.
    Lol, good idea so he can win some money. Jk lol sorry about that hope it's nothing major.

Quote Originally Posted by darkeden View Post
    He will pee blood, even minor kick to kidney will cause some of tiny capillaries to break, only question is if it will be visible.

Watch out the new couple days, if any probles go to the doctor right away.

I thought about peeing in the toilet, then mixing in some ketchup, and acting all panicy when I call her in to see it...lol

OUCH! That must have hurt!

When I was a kid, I worked at a horse stable. I was taking a horse to his stall when a mare saw him and went wild. She tore out of her paddock after him, he knocked me down, face into the mud, crap, and other stuff on the ground, and she walked along my back leaving horseshoe-shaped bruises on my back. They called the ambulance to check me out and wouldn't let me move for fear that my back had broken, so I lay there in crap and mud until the ambulance came. It hurt like hell but nothing was broken (other than my pride). They said that because it was spring thaw and the ground was soft, I sank in deeper in Sh**, therefore protecting my spine and organs. If it had been in the deep of winter and the ground hard, it would have been another story!
    hostingDifferent---We're hostingDifferent.™
    Premium, Managed and DIY WordPress hosting DONE RIGHT.
    Find out what SERVICE really means!--We're hostingDifferent.

Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw Web Master View Post
    I had two of my ex's horses stand on both of my feet at the same time....and have never felt pain like it since.

owm

Your "ex's" horses??? Maybe she MADE them do it? LOL!!!

Two at once - owie!

never been kicked by a horse, tho my bro did KO me when i was like 11
    If you need help about anything to do with WHT, check out the Helpdesk

Here's a pic of the damage
    You can SEE the hoof in the bruise...lol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC00849.JPG  

A feast for the worms!

Quote Originally Posted by Webdude View Post
    That picture reminds me of when I was kicked in the toe by the goalie trying to clear the ball playing soccer... (I made the goal though ) turned a nice shade of purple...
    Who is General Fault, and why is he reading my disk?

Wow, that's no fun. Get well soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Webdude View Post
    FazeWire Web Services.
    || We have provided great prices and better support since 2006. Located in Seattle, WA!
    || -----------------
    || Shared Hosting - VPS - Dedicated Servers - Colocation - Software Licenses

ouch.

a girl I know had her lips bitten off by a horse

ouch!! that's really hurt, can't imagine..I hope your doing well now(^-^)

OWWWWWW. That hurts to look at.
    AS395558

Dude i agree with Azizny go to the doctor to make sure that you are really okay an xray perhaps.

I'm fine. I'm always getting hurt some way. ATV, horse, ....bus..lol

39 and I still think I'm superman. The mark got a lot uglier, even the doctor was wowed. I'm tough and it's going to take more than a horse to seriously injure me

I did a blood test and a UA (pee test). The UA showed no kidney damage, and the blood test showed slightly elevated white cell count (for obvious reasons). I refused pain pills because I only take those for headache or toothache, not internal pains.... you cant tell if anything is wrong if pain killers are covering it up... though I am taking ambien to goto sleep at night.

Funny thing though, the horse is scared of me now and runs away. It should be, I'm sure it's head is still ringing even now. My fist is still a little bruised too. Anyway, later I will feed it some carrots and we'll be friends again, but it will remember that I hit back and we'll both be hurting like hell again if I get kicked again.

Thats a Texan for ya, although I'm not near the cowboy my dad was

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast