Hybrid View

* E-Comm Website Reviews

Hello,

Looking for some comments on my fiance's website. She has always dreamed of having her own boutique/general gift store, and this is one way I can make that dream come true.

The site needs some TLC. As well as a new logo is on order, I am looking to create a new navbar and create some content. Please visit http://www.uniquestarenterprise.com/ as well, the new option cart system has been installed but before placing it on live we are vigourously adding new products. You can visit the site with the option cart system here http://www.uniquestarenterprise.com/catalog.html

The site was created by adesign but I am making my own alterations, so please, comment. As well as this is my first project.

Thanks.
    Cityboy
    Mario
    Philadelphia

I will be harsh and say that this site is far from professional.

But if it gets the job done and makes your fiance happy, then there's nothing else to make the world better.

Now for some feedback:

1.) Get rid of that DHTML/Javascript "star" cursor element. Although it's eye-candy-- It gets annoying after a while.

2.) The 'Join Our Mailing List' link doesn't work. It doesn't jump down to the bottom on my browser.

Cool

Thanks, it is ok to be harsh, if you have any other ideas, please email me at cityboy72@comcast.net Are you a web designer? I could tell much from your webpage.

Take it easy.

I see many people from this site visiting, but no one commenting.

Can't access the site. If I get it working I'll give some feedback.

your site is not accessible.. please recify so ppl could take a look at it.

right

I second that, what's up with dat?
    Max

It has returned online. Thanks!

visited your website. Maybe I am biased but I think your site is too colorful..nothing wrong with that thru. Most e-commerce sites i seen are dead serious, with min. graphics hanging around.
    Your shopping cart is good.
    There are lots of gif/jpg missing in your catalog.html page.
    Have a nice day!

I had a server snafu, it is corrected now. Thank you for your input!

Ok, Sorry to be harsh, but your site looks like a site I would rate at therumbles.net, it seems to personal for a Gift Shop site and those stars are annoying at the mouse.. have a professinal designer design your site, i am sure it will be smashing if you do so :-)
    -Max
    Max

Ditch the multi-colored background and mouse chaser. Honestly the design doesn't make me want to buy anything. Go plain, but whatever you do ditch the stars!
    Joe - HostingWave.Com / TXINSURANCE.COM
    http://www.hostingwave.com
    SURGEON GENERAL'S WARNING: Smoking Causes Lung Cancer, Heart Disease, Emphysema, And May Complicate Pregnancy.

Hi gang,

Thanks for the feedback. Is there anything positive or what you do like about the site? I have been speaking with developers and establishing quotes to see about making updates.

As for the multi colored background are you reffering to the logon / splash page? Because on the main page the background is only two colors.

Thanks

Talking

I like it the way it is! Stars following curser looks very pretty! pretty enter! But then again everyone here probably already knows, I like stuff like that, you know, stars, light colors like pink, baby blue, and light red!
    I LOVE RAVEN!