Question Reseller Hosting From PixelSeven and BurstNet

Is anyone out there currently hosting with either of these parties? PixelSeven currently is a reseller through Burst Net ( for resller accounts ) .

I would appreciate any reviews as I am seriously considering them. So far ,response from Pixel Seven has been very favourable and the guy seems very friendly and cooperative but since they are not actually his servers I need to know how reliable BurstNet is (tech support, response time, uptime e.t.c.)

any help is much appreciated.

Also if you can beat the deal let me know!

p.s. any recommendations for a JSP reseller package are eagerly welcomed! My budget allows for around $25 ( 1Gb and 20Gig Transfer )

just did a little research in this forum about PixelSeven and I must say I have not read one negative post about them.. and like I said earlier they seem cool when I have all my little questions even though I'm not YET a customer.. I'm so impressed!!

I still appreciate any comments though...

Re: Reseller Hosting From PixelSeven and BurstNet

Originally posted by osidosi
    Is anyone out there currently hosting with either of these parties? PixelSeven currently is a reseller through Burst Net ( for resller accounts ) .
    Are you sure about this? When I got my account with them all their servers were in dv2 and they own/lease those servers.
    www.idologic.com - Reseller, VPS and dedicated hosting - Friendly Customer Service - DirectAdmin - cPanel - InterWorx

nope I'm not sure this is why I'm on these forums. Please note that this is what I surmised by my own research but I really have no clue which again, is why I'm on here

have you hosted with them? how fast re the servers and how do you find their uptime?

Thanks

Even though im a competitor i must say that people have enjoyed there time at Pixelseven.com

Kind regards
    Phillip
    www.SURRENDERONLINE.com.au
    Perfect Solutions Every Time! Sydney Based :: Dedicated Servers :: Colocation :: Superior Support::Reseller Solutions

Hi osidosi,

dhabets is correct. We lease our servers from DV2 and 56Marietta, both located in Atlanta.

If you have any further questions, feel free to contact me, by any means =)
    Sean Higgins
    Pixel Seven
    http://www.pixelseven.com

lol hey sean!

I kinda felt like I was bugging you... I'll email you directly about one ting though. Feedback has been positive.. I did a search on these forums and I'm impressed beyond words... especially since most of the things I've read echo what I felt in dealing with you..

anyhoo I'll email you right now

Thanks again!!!

lol hey sean!

I kinda felt like I was bugging you... I'll email you directly about one ting though. Feedback has been positive.. I did a search on these forums and I'm impressed beyond words... especially since most of the things I've read echo what I felt in dealing with you..

anyhoo I'll email you right now

Thanks again!!!
    *EDIT*

I just reviewed the Rules, and do not know if posting the questions asked in the email were appropriate. My appologies.
    Sean Higgins
    Pixel Seven

your site doesn't work in Opera

I'm looking for a new host, but too bad your site doesn't work in browser's other than IE?

Re: your site doesn't work in Opera

Originally posted by positivesale
    I'm looking for a new host, but too bad your site doesn't work in browser's other than IE?
    Which browsers are you using?
    AussieHost.com Aussie Bob, host since 2001
    Host Multiple Domains on Fast Australian Servers!!

psst Bob

your site doesn't work in Opera
    ^ his post title might help

Greg Moore
    Former Webhost... now, just a guy.

Originally posted by akashik
    psst Bob

^ his post title might help
    Oops....
    AussieHost.com Aussie Bob, host since 2001
    Host Multiple Domains on Fast Australian Servers!!

Yikes! Opera DOES a messy job of rendering the site indeed! And I can't say Communicator 4,7x does a too good job either.

So basically, the site works with Mozilla browsers (IE and NS 6+), if you have those on your computer aside from Opera.

Cheers
    Jacynthe Durocher
    Co-owner Adrianet Corporation

nope I'm not sure this is why I'm on these forums. Please note that this is what I surmised by my own research but I really have no clue which again, is why I'm on here

have you hosted with them? how fast re the servers and how do you find their uptime?

Thanks
    Servers -> fast
    Uptime -> 100% for the past two months I think? I can only recall having downtime 1 time since they started.
    Support -> Good... a lot faster than initially..

so yeah, I like em.
    www.idologic.com - Reseller, VPS and dedicated hosting - Friendly Customer Service - DirectAdmin - cPanel - InterWorx

Thank you dhabets

17. The fact that the website only loads in microsoft based software is terrible. I'm sorry to be rude. The browser I was using was opera yes.

There's so many "hosts" to chose from, and they all claim quality service, I don't know who to choose

Thanks,
    www.positivesale.com

Thumbs down

Don't ever try pixelseven, I had really bad experience with them. Prices look good, but it take them from 3-7 days to set up your accounts. They always said they've been waiting for IPs, or your creditcard was declined. But obviously, they charged your credit card and just didn't set up your account after a few days. Support is slow, and no SSL

I would never recommend pixel7 to anyone

Go with voxtreme or mchost, you'll get what you pay for.

Originally posted by Chris009
    They always said they've been waiting for IPs, or your creditcard was declined. But obviously, they charged your credit card and just didn't set up your account after a few days.
    That wasn't a problem w/ pixelseven, but with revecom/paysystems. MCHost uses/used to use revecom/paysystems as well....

P7 was very cooperative when I had the declined credit card problem.

Originally posted by Chris009
    Don't ever try pixelseven, I had really bad experience with them. Prices look good, but it take them from 3-7 days to set up your accounts. They always said they've been waiting for IPs, or your creditcard was declined. But obviously, they charged your credit card and just didn't set up your account after a few days. Support is slow, and no SSL

I would never recommend pixel7 to anyone

Go with voxtreme or mchost, you'll get what you pay for.
    More of your rambling.... If you were one of the unfortunate ones who ordered in the past two weeks, Revecom was showing all of our new orders as declined.

Please get your facts straight before you say anything.
    Sean Higgins
    Pixel Seven