PHP user authentification with logging in a file ?

Hi,

I'm looking for a PHP script doing user authentification. I can't find one logging user accesses in a file (by ID or email address for example). The one I found log accesses by IP address.
    I want that to know if there is an abuse on a given login, for example a customer who would have given his password to other people.

Thanks for your help

do you know alot about PHP. I usually write all my scripts b/c I could never find one that would work for me or I would have to rewrite the one I find to work with the parts of the system.

What info are you looking to keep on file. I created a table to keep track of every change to the database. in case my client says my program sucks and wants his money back b/c data was lost.

I can come back to him and say no your employee such and such delete it.

NICE!!!

Let me know
    John
    John Trovato
    In Office Networks, LLC
    Programmer, Cisco Network Engineer, Roofer, Biochemist, and Conductor.

Unfortunately I know nothing about php (yet), that's why I am looking for an already made standard solution. Of course I already looked into hotscripts but nothing is ok for me (as you say).
    I don't want an IP logging because it's not very usable. If I can have a system with login/password, I only need to log the login so that I can know if a login is used too much to download the software.

Thanks

that's fairly simple to do.

Username / password / time-date access log / what they download. things like that

John
    John Trovato
    In Office Networks, LLC
    Programmer, Cisco Network Engineer, Roofer, Biochemist, and Conductor.