* looking for a host

Hello,
    Lately I been trying to find a good hosting for my new webpage.. so for I got www.anhosts.com on my mind but I'm no so sure...does anyone know a good server???????

PLEASE HELP OUT!!!!!

THANK YOU THANK YOU

Take a look at the shared offers, the webhosting request (Replies), there are a lot of "Good Servers!!!!" =)
    dotGig
    <:<: [Fruit eating linux administrator]

I also suggest looking the the shared hosting offers forum and then once you get two or three hosts that interest you do a search here for the hosts and see what type of response you get that will give you a better idea of there past record and what to expect. Also maybe sending a few emails to there support team to get a general idea of what there response time would be is a pretty good idea. Better to get a good idea of there services now rather than sign up realize they are not quite up to par and have to move again.. good luck.

if you stay away form hosts that offer unlimited (or 50 gb for 7-8$) transfer, you have cut off the most bad ones, than as allready sugested try sending few support emails, check their support BBS, ping them from your location, and do traceroute too.

http://www.thewhir.com is a good resource to find good web hosts. Also http://www.tophosts.com
    Kaumil P.

Oh yeah.. and dont go with hosts that break the rules, just as lcshost here has