Cool Up To $800 To Spend...No Clowns Please! Serious enquiries only!

Hi fellow designers.

I have up to $800 US bucks to spend on a KICK YOUR DAMNED AR*E web site. I want to take my existing website ....selling $20 logos....into the new millennium. I don't want flash...I just want a great design...oh and a couple of other things....

Private password protected viewing area with admin
    Logo Gallery ...categories
    Order form that also creates the private area
    Order form that plugs into 2checkout and Paypal
    Package pages...up to 5 packages
    Pre-made logo area where sales can plug into the order form and once ordered a sold sign placed over the graphic.

I want the site to be very very visually appealing...but most of all....really easy to use. I have loads of other requirements too....well not that many...and nothing too technologically challenging.

If you are interested in this project...please PM me with what you think I want...and how you can give it to me. Plus..delivery time frame...previous projects that you have worked on...etc

Please Please Please no jokers. Unless of course you are FUNNY!

Only joking with you timechange...I will treat your entry with the contempt it deserves...sorry consideration it deserves.

Simon

So this old lady drives her husband to the doctor to find out why his health has lessened recently.

The doctor pulls her aside and says, well if you don't let him do anything, mowing the lawn, dishes, cooking, any type of work really he could live up to 5 to 10 years maybe longer, but if you let him continue with his current schedule he might live 6 months.

On the way home, the husband asks his wife, I noticed you were talking to the doctor, and from the look of peace, and the occasional smile it had to be good yes?

She looked at him and said, you have 6 months to live.
    dotGig
    <:<: [Fruit eating linux administrator]

Trying approaching one of the established quality design firms who have done a lot of the hosting sites on this forum. Do a search for these - Im sure they can give you something for that price range.

you realise you have to sell 40 logo's to make that money back ?!
    Matt Wallis
    United Communications Limited
    High Performance Shared & Reseller | Managed VPS Cloud | Managed Dedicated
    UK www.unitedhosting.co.uk | US www.unitedhosting.com | Since 1998.

I suggest one of those you contact is Cascompany. Super nice guy, and will work with you until your content.

You can dig up his profile info, and get in touch with him from there. I doubt you'll be sorry you do.

Good Luck in your quest.

Originally posted by Samuel
    So this old lady drives her husband to the doctor to find out why his health has lessened recently.

The doctor pulls her aside and says, well if you don't let him do anything, mowing the lawn, dishes, cooking, any type of work really he could live up to 5 to 10 years maybe longer, but if you let him continue with his current schedule he might live 6 months.

On the way home, the husband asks his wife, I noticed you were talking to the doctor, and from the look of peace, and the occasional smile it had to be good yes?

She looked at him and said, you have 6 months to live.
    Unless you are funny I said.

Simon

Hey I tried
    dotGig

Oli,

I am shorlisting 3 companies...to provide a proper offer. I have 2 already. I asked to be PMed...so this is not a good start but...you need to PM me if you are interested.

Simon

Re: Up To $800 To Spend...No Clowns Please! Serious enquiries only!

Originally posted by SimonMc

Please Please Please no jokers. Unless of course you are FUNNY!

Only joking with you timechange...I will treat your entry with the contempt it deserves...sorry consideration it deserves.

Simon
    Sorry Simon, you broke your own rule about clowns. Right now you sport a curly orange wig, a red nose and size 24 shoes, not to mention the Joker makeup.

Now, if you showed some respect, I would consider stepping down my standards and design something for you for free. Because you offer so much laughter to this forum, being the clown that you are

eh simon, why not design your own site? I thought you were a graphics designer ?

Originally posted by silock
    eh simon, why not design your own site? I thought you were a graphics designer ?
    Hrm, first of all, why not focus on your own business?

I also read "professional" designer in your post...
    as a designer you should know that not all "graphic designers" are WEB developers... and/or web designers...

As you should know that not every photographer uses photoshop.... sometimes, they just use their traditional 35mm film camera with lots of filters to make the same photo you make in photoshop...

so please... shut up
    CAS Networks SL | Businesss Solutions Provider
    -> www.cascompany.com, IT Related B2B since 1997.
    -> Premium Dedicated Servers & Private Reseller Accounts
    -> Web Design, Corporate Image Design, Graphic Design

I asked to be PMed...so this is not a good start
    i wont bother then

The client is always right Oli.
    Bannaz™ | Amazing HTML5 Banner Ad Designer!
    Leading designers in online advertising
    Need banners? Visit our Website

Originally posted by silock
    Umm...I can't help it but here goes:

Because "The Logo Creator" does not do that

Originally posted by cascompany

Hrm, first of all, why not focus on your own business?

I also read "professional" designer in your post...
    as a designer you should know that not all "graphic designers" are WEB developers... and/or web designers...

As you should know that not every photographer uses photoshop.... sometimes, they just use their traditional 35mm film camera with lots of filters to make the same photo you make in photoshop...

so please... shut up
    Hmm. Well I don't need to focus on my own business right now, I posted a suggestion, which is up to simon to ignore or to take.
    As for being a designer, if he can make logos that nice, surely he can make a website thats nice.

As for being a photographer, I'm in a photography course, so I know how to achieve those "photoshop filter" effects with my 35mm camera, thank you very much.

So, maybe you shutup and focus on your business Thank you.

This thread needs closing

Hello fellow designers and Timechange.

I have selected three designers to request a quote from. I am looking to make my final decision next Friday...and will be awarding the job and paying half the money then..whatever that equates to.

I am really sorry if I did not choose you for a quote but I had to draw the line somewhere. It is no reflection on your quality of work. Infact..I would have loved to have included quite a few of the others as well but I am running a full time business as well...and am limited in my time.

Those selected to work on the quote have either had an email sent to them or a PM.

Thanks everybody for your consideration.

Simon

So we can tell jokes now and stuff? Even though they arent' funny?
    dotGig

Simon could you confirm to me whether or not you received a PM from me? Designers can get paranoid ;-)

I did NOT get a PM from Simon, saying that: " he would love to use my services but even at free of charge he can't afford me "

cool

Simon you maybe have some examples of sites you really like? Iam just curious what you're looking for.