New Hosting Templates For sale !!!!

I have added 15 new hosting templates of great quality and price on :

hope you like them

Nice template you have there. Do you offer a buyout on the ones that haven't been sold previously?

actually i'm thinking of making something of a promotion but that would take time to design i'm not sure how to implement it into the site at the moment .
    Like : offers 50% off (is somethin my coder should check) so in the future i will make a section for those templates

Chandler, Arizona
    these templates get sold multiple times?
    -Robert Norton

actually thats the meaning of templates
    i wouldn't make those designs for 30$ to sell them once then they would cost alot more.

Colorado Springs, CO
    Thats not the definition of a template. A template is a skin/theme for a site without any content or subpages.

You can charge $100,$150 , or more for your templates and make them unique, only sold once. I dont think anyone here wants a theme that may be used 20 times by someone else, let alone one other person.

Just my thoughts on the subject.
    Greg Landis | Founder Jaguarpc - Keeping websites happy since 1998
    Managed IT Solutions - Business hosting | Virtual Private Servers | Cloud VPS Hosting | Dedicated servers | Backup service
    Follow us @ | Twitter: @JaguarPC | (888)-338-5261 | sales @

That would actually be neat to see. Maybe a buy option for unique... if someone purchases just a normal donwload, then the unqiue icon would disappear!?

Your thoughts are true Jag

A template is a skin.
    Lime Drop Marketing!
    Web Design | Graphic Design | Logo Design

those are very very nice templates. easily worth at least $200 each on wht or over $300 in the rest of the world =]
    * Rusko Enterprises LLC - Upgrade to 100% uptime today!
    * Premium NYC collocation and custom dedicated servers
    call 1-877-MY-RUSKO or paul [at]

dedicated servers, collocation, load balanced and high availability clusters