* PLEASE READ--Template & Logo Contest

Hello All,

I am helping someone with their non-profit organization and thought that perhaps The wht community could assist her.

The site is www.tacct.org which stands for Teens Acheiving Community Through Training.

The organization has just begun and they focus on helping at-risk youth within the school system to point them on the right track through mentoring with adults within their communities. They have been unable to secure funding, but they are looking to apply for some grants and begin speaking to some civic leaders at the beginning of 2003. The site would be a great way to lend credibility to her while she is trying to speak to different people about funding.

She has asked me to help her get things organized and I thought that perhaps someone in the wht community might be willing to help with a template and logo. I have helped get the organization incorporated and will donate my help in the way of bookkeeping services for the first year.

The design should be very similiar to www.missions360.org because we both love the simple layout, and easy navigation.

I am willing to give $50 to whoever can help, and credit on the site as well. ("this site designed by....") I understand that this is not much, but if anyone can find it in their hearts to help, it would be greatly appreciated.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask via PM or here on the board.
    Last edited by gospelchat; 10-31-2002 at 03:39 PM.

Re: PLEASE READ--Template & Logo Contest

Originally posted by gospelchat

... perhaps The sitepoint community could assist her.

Just a reminder: this is webhostingtalk.com.

Peter

thanks ckpeter,

how embarrassing...

Hi gospelchat,

I'm a christian, and i'm willing to help, If your interested just contact me.

I designed one for you, and a simple logo for $50, it can be redesigned without an additional fee. On my free time I'd be willing to help you during the design process, i could give you additional customized graphics without any additional charges.

I wonder christians are always on a tight situation regarding finances, but not me.

Again, if you're interested, contact me...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tacct-template.gif  
    He who hates correction will die. --Proverbs 15:10
    Jeffrey's Cute Blog | My stockphotos and illustrations

Nice work Jeffreyw!

And I see a Christian helping another Christian. Wow!

gospelchat, if you need anything else kindly contact us. We would love to help you. Yes, we are Christians (Catholic) too.

You take care.

I help entrepreneurs develop online branding. I value my clients and build relationships. I am a friend.
    Let me assist you with your website design, logo design and other graphics needs.
    Ganah Solutions, a brand creation agency. Solidify your brand. Connect your business.

Maybe you could tell us more about yourself first?

Do you need the site to be edited from the Web by them, do they have the ability to edit simple text documents?

I could put one of my doodles into use based on your example but put some features in allowing them to add news (Without a database or FTP), plus easily update the pages.
    dotGig
    <:<: [Fruit eating linux administrator]

Brisbane, Australia | The place to be :-)
    -BlueShift Designs - dynamic, affordable, no-fuss webdevelopment | www.blueshiftdesigns.com
    MSN + EMAIL: [email protected]
    AIM / YIM: BlueShiftDesigns

Jeffrey, Thank you so much for the design. A couple of other people have offered to submit something as well, so I think it would be fair to wait for all of the other submissions to come in. Your generosity is a blessing.

Consul, You are more than welcome to submit something as well.

Samuel, what would you like to know? I am a minister for a small church in Michigan, and work as an accountant so that I don't draw a salary from the congregation. I wholeheartedly believe in what my friend is doing, so I posted this "contest" here and on sitepoint with the hopes that someone would help. I am paying this for her, because she wasn't really thinking about a website. I suggested it to her because in her search for funding, it would lend her a little more credibility. Although we are both Christians, this is not a ministry, in the legal sense. It is a burden on hers and mine heart to see some of the kids that fall through the cracks get a fair chance. Whew! I guess I will get off of my soapbox now.

Thank you all for your assistance

Samuel, I should also add that I will be helping her to keep the site updated, as she really doesn't have much knowledge about the internet, and web pages. I know how to do some things, and I update some of the things on my sites (www.gospelchat.com , www.calebgroup.com)

A simple news system, as well as page editing system can be incorporated into a basic template just using PHP and text files, very simple to impliment. You could post news, she could post news, the content of the pages can be edited etc, simple password content protection.

I do at times offer sponsoring to sites, developers etc so I understand where you're coming from here.
    dotGig

Samuel,

I am not sure a news content system will be needed, but are offering this for free? and if not, then how much is something like this?

It's just part of the offer, simple template, small news editing system, page editing for $75.
    dotGig

OK, i couldnt go beyond $50 right now (as I am trying to help her), and as i think about it, i dont think she will need the news content management system.

But thanks.

my offer still stands - i will email you a sample template in a few hours

thanks
    -BlueShift Designs - dynamic, affordable, no-fuss webdevelopment | www.blueshiftdesigns.com

sample template sent