well what I want to do are :
- put some perl/cgi scripts on my site
- these scripts can be executed by others from within their web page ( remote cgi )
- some scripts required users to register first
- some scripts have perimeters to be set up first
- count the number each script being executed and by whom
- just like bravenet.com etc.
I also want to know is there any possible income for this kind of service.
You can offer script just like you would normally. Your users can then either link directly to the script, or use a frame to contain the output of your script.
If you want your users to have a user account, etc... - have your script check for the referrer of the page, and only provide service if the referrer is coming from a known host (you would get this from a registration database). Alternatively, you can set up your script to be invoked through a sub-directory, e.g. http://www.you.com/script/bob, and have the script check for the later part of the URL to figure out the user account.
I have no idea what kind of income you can generate. However, this would certainly depends on the quality of your script(s) and the level of competition.