Exclamation Help! I need input!

Help! I've got to write up a document about why we shouldn't migrate a clients website that uses a server with MySQL to a MS SQL server. Some things i've already pointed out are the fact that we'd have to rewrite some of the scripts on the website because MySQL syntax differs from SQL syntax slightly. Anything else that is a CON of moving over?

The MySQL database can run on a standard linux server, whilst you're going to have to be running Windows, IIS and the MS SQL server if you port the database over. So in a nutshell: added costs, added man hours in getting the new server configured and maybe training for some of the workers to handle a different OS.

The thing is, the client already has the SQL server in their office. Heres the situation...

They have an Access database that they use there in the office and it pulls/updates information on the server that we host their website on that has MySQL on it. The website pulls the content from the MySQL database dynamically and they can edit the MySQL content via ODBC via MS Access. They want to move the information from the MySQL database over to the SQL database and have the website/access pull from that instead.