Free Advertising Offer - Help us get FoundHost.com off the ground

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this or not.... let me know if it should go somewhere else

We want to introduce you to a new Web Hosting Directory called FoundHost.com, set to launch on December 1, 2002. It will be a resource for individuals and businesses to help them find their next web hosting provider.

We are currently developing an aggressive advertising campaign to help get the word out of FoundHost.com's impending existence. But in order for the December 1st launch to be successful, we need a full slate of Web Hosting companies to fill our Showcase Categories and other Advertising spots. Having these full is imperative, so that enough interest in FoundHost.com is generated in the web design and web hosting industries.

FREE ADVERTISING
    We are offering ALL Showcase Categories and advertising spots for the month of December 2002, ABSOLUTELY FREE. We'll just need the ad you want displayed, and where you want it displayed (see details at www.foundhost.com/specialoffer.html).

By the end of December 2002, we will have a much better understanding of our website's traffic, and will develop our advertising rates at that time. But until then, advertising on FoundHost.com is completely free.... with no requirement to purchase advertising after the free period expires.

So if you're interested in some free exposure on FoundHost.com, the newest web hosting directory, let us know RIGHT AWAY what spot(s) you're interested in, as we're giving them out on a first-come first-served basis (pending approval of your ads). There are no guarantees that you'll get the spot(s) you want, but we'll certainly do our best!

Thank you for your time, and let us know if you have any questions or comments.

Cheers

sweet

I've emailed you the spot i would like please get in touch thankyou

Hello Hiall,

I've replied to your PM... still need clarification on the category(ies) you're interest in

We still have a number of FREE advetising spots available.....

Category Pages, Featured spots (from you we need 140x40 ad + 500 char write-up of your company):
    FrontPage (1 spot)
    ColdFusion (2 spots)
    International (2 spots)
    Free Hosts (5 spots)
    Adult Hosts (4 spots)
    Ecommerce (2 spots)

Feel free to ask for more than one spot.... we'll get you into as many as we can, depending on how many requests we get

To see what the website will look like, and where the ads will be featured, go to:
    www.foundhost.com/availablespots.html

Also, for those who have already asked for spots but have not yet sent in your ads.... please send them in asap

Thanks for your support!