Hong Kong

Reliable registrars ?

I have a question. Up until a year ago i used primarily which charges $35 per year for domain registrations.. i sometimes use which charges $15 a year for registrations.

I haven't noticed any difference in service (of course i only use their registration service and nothing else)..

What other alternatives are there to register your domain ? are there good reliable places for under $15 a year ? or for more with interesting features ?

112, them),

3. #3 - i was FINALLY able to transfer a domain name from netsol after trying for a year and lots of paperwork. At it too ONE try!
    Chicago Job Resource
    YOUR career connection for Chicago jobs, careers and employment

OpenSRS resellers like are also good if the domain is important (like if it's beeing used for nameservers etc.). They're $13.50 a year, which is more than Enom will set you back.

For general usage (just for sites) I'd say Enom, as they're cheap, reliable and offer a lot of value for money.

5. #5 . They are awesome.
    Stupid, but trying.

I like GoDaddy because they're cheap and realiable. Never had any problems in over 2 years I've used them.

I also like a lot. You can register through their partner Namesdirect for $14.95 and then you get ton of free great features from Mydomain like email forwarding, subdomain creation, and DNS management all free. My last couple domains I used GoDaddy then just entered DNS info so I could use their free features.

longboat key, fl
    Can't say enough good things about 000domains, cost a little more but for me worth it

I have to agree with Scott. I have about 40 domains at, and every renewal that comes up I transfer domains to that registrar. It doesn't have the lowest prices, but sometimes it is worth paying more. I figure if I want to see this registrar survive for years to come, spending a couple extra dollars there is a small price to pay. Its very easy to transfer ownership of domains there too, which is great when your selling off some domains.

Btw, I have transferred domains from to, and it takes just a few days. I never had any problems with transfers between them.

personally i think is the cheapest because its only $9 a year. so yeah its cool