phpmanager vs. whmmanager

Which would you recommend. I do not plan to have accounts automatically setup. TIA

Whats the difference?

Whats the addres to whmmnager.coM?

are you talking about the extra that comes with phpmanager or what?

I hate this short posts that dont mean anything to the normal person...

WE CANT READ YOUR MIND please explain alittle more.
    Perfect Solutions Every Time! Sydney Based :: Dedicated Servers :: Colocation :: Superior Support::Reseller Solutions

You do not need to be a mind reader, just a user of the product. If you re-read my post I asked for recommendations, now if you don't know the product then you haven't used it. If you haven't used it you can't recommend it.

Also the title is phpmanager vs. whmmanager not phpmanager with whmmanager

Originally posted by Choppy
    Whats the addres to whmmnager.coM?
    whmanager =
    If budget is not your problem then go for phpmanager but whmanager is quite good if you know how to tweak it.
    Cheap Web Hosting - Multiple Domain Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Virtual Private Server

NAC DC

Seems that you have use WHMmanager before.

Do you have any idea how to make recurring payment from paypal using WHMmanager?
    :: ::
    ::Multi-Domain Value Pack/Reseller Account :emi-Dedicated Server
    :: Providing Superlative quality, superb service and Economical since Aug 2002.

no one else has any comments on this?

Nashville, TN
    phpManager is very easy to use and install..

whmmanager be prepared to re-work the code to get it to work and don't expect any type of support. (even on the site the creator states something to fact (if I update, I update.. if not oh well your problem)) *not those words but might as well have been*

I'd say go w phpmanager, the staff and community there is great and very helpfull.