Arrow phpManager vs. ModernBill

Well, you can forget discussing ModernBill, I've already made up my mind. I want to get phpManager. Does anyone have anything good/bad to say about it before I make the purchase? --- It looks well worth the money than buying a ModernBill.

And is it easy to set up? -- How long will it take?

Thanks.

-Kyle

I see PHPManager as very limited software. And modernbill is very powerful compared to it.

If you are only using it for a few clients then go with PhpManger but ModernBill has power which is key

Thanks

if you expect to grow to a decent size in the future, buy modernbill (its on sale right now).....otherwise phpmanager should do you just fine, but as neo said, it is very limited

buy modernbill (its on sale right now)
    Where? I only see the regular prices !

Can somebody give specifics on the differences between PHPManager and ModernBill? As far as I can tell

MB
    + Authorize.net support
    + Overall more polished, developed Application
    - Price

phpManager
    + Price
    - No Authorize.net support
    - Primitive Support Ticket functionality

I don't want to start another "ModernBill price increase" Thread but I had planned on purchasing ModernBill in the next few months until the massive price increase happened (I seriously regret not buying ModernBill earlier !). Now I'm looking at phpManager as an alternative and perhaps hacking a few modifications on to it using the Official Authorize.net Documentation and Enom API documentation.

In what way is phpManager not suitable for larger volumes as opposed to modernbill?

What are the features that phpManager needs to be comparable to ModernBill?

Thanks for any answers.

Originally posted by jazz

Where? I only see the regular prices !

Their offer is located here and ends today (I assume): http://webhostingtalk.com/showthread...threadid=84986

Cool link I will check it out.

I'm also curious about the what the future holds for phpManager. V.2. should bring a lot more features to it and hopefully not too much of a price increase.

Thanks for the info vipe

Still curious however about why phpManager is not suitable for higher volumes and what phpManager lacks in comparison to modernbill?