Arrow Web Designer Available Immediately!

Hello,

I am new here. I am a Computer Engineer with four years of web design experience. My web design started in college as a hobby and then I learned many things. I have designed pages for a couple of projects and people. I have won The Golden Web Award, usually given to less than 5% of sites submitted.

I know HTML design, Adobe Photoshop for graphics, Swish (to create flash pages), and have good experience in setting up and configuring Perl/CGI scripts.

I am currently available for web design, I am available until the end of the year (December 31st, 2002).

If you have a web design project, whether it is a small 5 page project or a project big enough to take the coming two months, please let me know. My prices are great compared to many other designers, and I am willing to stick around with you until your site is up, working, and you are satisfied. I take paypal so both you and I are protected. Samples of my work are available upon request, but I am telling you, you won't be disappointed.

If interested, please PM, e-mail, or reply to this thread. I will send you the link. Thanks for reading

Hi,

Please do give a link to your portfolio.

Thanks

Anton
    Providing YOUR Internet Action!

www.addaction.net

The "Golden Web Award" was given out to everybody that applied because it was a good source of advertizement for the company. I don't have the link to the articale where I read this - where the guy made a really bad google website and won. Anyways.....

Originally posted by addaction
    Hi,

Please do give a link to your portfolio.

Thanks

Anton
    Hey,

Please check your PM. Thanks!