Runbox Mail Manager are running an affiliate program that pays affiliates $11 for each paid subscription to their email service.

They offer ad-free email accounts with 100MB of storage, IMAP, POP3 and web-based access, WAP access and all kinds of other goodies.

I have been a beta-tester/guineapig in their affiliate program for close to a year now, and I can tell you they pay on time, like clockwork, 15 days after the end of each month. Their affiliate program manager, Liz, is very responsive to questions and suggestions.

I have had great success getting signups from people looking for free email services ("Tired of the limitations of free email? Try Runbox...") so I guess it would also do well on a general "freebies" site as well as a webhosting resource site (some people may be looking for an email solution only)

Normally, people signing up under another affiliate will receive a special rate of $12 a signup (as an incentive to use their referral code). However, Runbox has allowed me to offer an exclusive rate of $13 a signup - that's a $2 bonus on EVERY signup! Note: The $2 bonus will be calculated manually and added by the Runbox affiliate manager when she processes your payment.

Runbox is at (you can sign up and test their service free for 30 days if you want to see what it's like)

Their affiliate program is at

To get the $13 a signup rate, you must enter "1300" in the "Referred by" field of the affiliate signup form. This is not retroactive - you must enter it when you first join the affiliate program. If you enter anything other than "1300" you will NOT get the $2 bonus.