Windows 2000 Dedicated Servers: 100% Internap;firewall, monitoring, AV :no setup fees

Hostmania is announcing our Windows 2000 Dedicated Servers by waiving the installation fees on ALL server plans through November 7 (next wednesday) and offering a free firewall. www.hostmania.net

These are managed servers that include include 24/7 level 3 support, monitoring, 2 hour hardware replacement guarantees and other managed services as standard components. We are also including our Netscreen firewall solution for free for the next 7 days as well. This is a $269/mo value and you can see the firewall offering details on our web site by following this link http://www.hostmania.net/security.html In addition, these servers will be behind a McAfee 250 anti-virus solution to ensure that your email is virus free. This is also being included free for orders received over the next 7 days.

Our entire network is 100% Internap for sub 55 ms network response times while offering 100% network uptime. Ping www.hostmania.net and download a file at www.hostmania.net/1mbfile.zip

We are also including one hour of free technician time to install the application of your choice on your server. Just provide the software and we will do the rest.

To get the setup fee waived, enter the service name as the coupon code. For example, if your order the "P3S-256" server, then use "P3S-256" as the coupon code.

We accept payment through credit card, paypal, and check.

Visit our website at www.hostmania.net to learn more or email sales@hostmania.net

You are also welcome to give us a call at 866-HOSTMANIA

Question

How about some unmanaged Windows 2000 Servers?
    --
    Speckz

Contact sales@hostmania.net for an unmanaged quote.

Please provide the server specs you're interested in.

CS

A Worrier with some questions

Chavvon

Everything you offer looks good. Your sites indicate a high level of skill and experience. However, ......

First, you sold servers which never got delivered because of credit card processing issues...

Then, you sold a $75 cogent only special plan, which subsequently on short notice, you discontinued.

How can one feel confident in selecting your offerings and choosing to do business with you?

I ask these questions as both an observer and a possible/might-have-been/maybe-sometime customer. As someone located near you, I was quite interested in following your business and potentially doing business with you. However, I hope you understand how this history is cause for concern. As many others share these feelings, I await your response here.

The credit card processing issue was something that we couldn't have seen coming and there was now way to avoid. We have learned to pick processors and other business essential items with more detail.

As far as the Cogent servers price increase goes, there was no way to see that a large majority of our customers would be migrating to our Internap network. Our biggest competitor was ourselves.

We are offering 12 month price freezes on all of our new offerings and you can lock that price in for longer with a contract.

A contract protects us as a business and you as a customer.

Hope that helps.

CS

Chavvon, you dont seem to busy to CONTACT ME. To avoid an uncomfortable situation for both our companies, please contact me immediatly.

-Dan

All of your emails have been responded to with the following messages coming back:

MailEnable: Message delivery has been delayed.

Message is waiting at hostmania.net for delivery to wideopenwest.com.
    We will continue attempts to deliver the message and notify you of its status.

Message headers follow:

Received: from (66.228.140.170 [66.228.140.170]) by Inbound Mail Agent with ESMTP; Wed, 06 Nov 2002 18:15:08 -06:00
    Message-ID: <032a01c285c0$4d196480$a93cfea9@csmith>
    To: <ninji@wideopenwest.com>
    References: <3dc8bd30.7118.1804289383@wideopenwest.com>
    Subject: Re: Chavvon, Contact me
    Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 12:14:09 -0600
    MIME-Version: 1.0
    Content-Type: text/plain;
    charset="iso-8859-1"
    Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
    X-Priority: 3
    X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
    X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 5.50.4807.1700
    X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V5.50.4910.0300

Chavvon, we need to resolve this matter ASAP.

If your MTA isnt working, I suggest attempting to fix it.

Aswell, could you please email me those emails from a different email address/email server.

Or contact me by private message on these forums with the content of the emails.

Also, you could always unblock me from AIM/or sign on to it so we can speak realtime.

Let me know, Dan

Hi Chavvon,

You havent responded to my emails either. If its because of your mail server problem, then please PM me or give me your IM info/add me.

MSN: fahd@webhozt.com
    AIM: korambayil
    Yahoo: webhozt

Fahd