Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

*** Professional Website Development from AsanteDev.com *** STARTING AT $75!!! ***

Hello WHT,

I am now open for web design and development work.

The services I provide are listed below:

Website Design (Uncoded): $75
    Website Design (Coded): $120

My portfolio can be viewed at http://www.asantedev.com

You can contact me using the following methods:
    MSN: Sam-Asante@msn.com
    E-mail: Sam@Asantedev.com

Kind Regards,
    Sam Asante - CEO and Founder of AsanteDev.com
    Sam Asante ~ Web & User Interface Designer ~ SamAsante.com
    World-Class cPanel Themes
    Responsive WHMCS Themes

I contacted your email, your partners email (who does the coding) and your MSN to no avail regarding a job I needed done.

Quote Originally Posted by Katatonic View Post
    I contacted your email, your partners email (who does the coding) and your MSN to no avail regarding a job I needed done.
    Sorry,
    My day job has been quite hectic lately.
    I will get back to you ASAP
    Responsive WHMCS Themes

Yep that's fine. Still no reply

Even if you can't do this project for me, which I already received quoted price for and was told could be done (just needed a few days to seek other work etc etc then accept the offer) I want to see if I could contract you to do other work for my clients, I can't afford to chase people.

I am on MSN now if you would like to talk
    As I said, work has been hectic lately so I haven't had time to take on any client work. Everything will be back to normal by good Friday.
    If you choose to wait, I will also provide you with some discount.
    Responsive WHMCS Themes

We are in need of some work with our new project, Do you think you can possibly help out?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by doopt View Post
    We are in need of some work with our new project, Do you think you can possibly help out?

Thanks
    I will be glad to help.
    I am currently working on a project and will be available to accept any work starting from April 10th.
    Responsive WHMCS Themes

hi Sam, I sent you a PM about some work yesterday. When you get a sec could you drop me an email or a return pm
    Last edited by knowntobe; 04-04-2009 at 12:46 PM.

Wow, very nice templates man
    <<Please review signature formatting guidelines>>

Ok. I am now available for work!
    @knowtobe - Your design should be finished by this evening.
    Responsive WHMCS Themes

Quote Originally Posted by Katatonic View Post
    Katonic, you have still not added me to MSN.
    Just to clarify, my msn address is Sam-Asante[at]msn.com
    Responsive WHMCS Themes

DO NOT TRUST this guy. He ripped my $300 for a design which was not even delivered. He was supposed to redesign hotfreesms.net and code that design into the site but ran away with the money. This happened on December 2007. I have proof. I've been chasing him from vbulletin.com to his livepulse.net (which is now dead). Be very careful when dealing with him.

Quote Originally Posted by nyunyu View Post
    DO NOT TRUST this guy. He ripped my $300 for a design which was not even delivered. He was supposed to redesign hotfreesms.net and code that design into the site but ran away with the money. This happened on December 2007. I have proof. I've been chasing him from vbulletin.com to his livepulse.net (which is now dead). Be very careful when dealing with him.
    The design was completed before the set deadline and files were sent to you.

Proof that the design was completed is below:

My web design archive folder containing the HotFreeSMS original design as well as the one with all revisions. http://www.grabup.com/uploads/a6643c...1ec894f74d.png

A full preview of the website design:

http://www.grabup.com/uploads/3ffe02...e2c6f52cfc.png

As I said before, the job was completed on time and the files were sent to you via MSN. If you have not already received the files, I will be happy to resend them to you, although I already did 2 years ago..
    Responsive WHMCS Themes

Strange to hear a complaint against Sam.

We've done business with him in the past and all we had were smiles on our faces

He's quick to deliver and a cheery guy, can't complain on my end.

Best of luck to you Sam!

I hired you to create a design and integrate it onto my site. You did the design BUT did not coded it into the site. I asked you why and you said IT IS IMPOSSIBLE to code the design into my site due to poor coding of the site. Of course I'm pissed off as originally I hired you for a designing and integrating work, not just designing. Then you went MIA for a few days and got back emailing me saying you are looking for a coder to do the integration. A few days later, you did not answer my MSN and through a online checker I found that you are blocking my MSN. The job WAS NEVER done. Done here means you finished the design and code it into the site. As far as I'm concern, the job is not done and you ran away with my money. 2 things that will makes me happy. 1- You refund the long overdue payment in full. 2- You code that design into the site so I can use it.

This is not good that he took your money and just left you like that saying he will be looking for a coder to finish the job if you cant do the job your self dont take it on. Hope you get your issue resolved nyunyu.

I hired you to create a design and integrate it onto my site. You did the design BUT did not coded it into the site. I asked you why and you said IT IS IMPOSSIBLE to code the design into my site due to poor coding of the site. Of course I'm pissed off as originally I hired you for a designing and integrating work, not just designing. Then you went MIA for a few days and got back emailing me saying you are looking for a coder to do the integration. A few days later, you did not answer my MSN and through a online checker I found that you are blocking my MSN. The job WAS NEVER done. Done here means you finished the design and code it into the site. As far as I'm concern, the job is not done and you ran away with my money. 2 things that will makes me happy. 1- You refund the long overdue payment in full. 2- You code that design into the site so I can use it.
    I don't mean to sound rude, but not once was I given a project brief, and not once was I told to integrate the design into any script. You didn't even tell me what script the site was running.

I will THINK about refunding you for the inconvenience but I reserve the right not to as to be honest, there is no reason for me to do so. I'm afraid that the fault is not on my end.

Message to future clients:
    Due to past experiences I am going to be very selective over who I work with, especially if this person is not located within the UK or USA.

On another note, I am now accepting new work for this week.
    Responsive WHMCS Themes

I don't know. I'm tired chasing you. I don't care if others not believe in me but for what matters, you did not deliver what you promise and thus entitled me to regard you as an unethical businessman. I don't know why did you deny of that. I did make myself clear that I want a site revamp and need a new design and integrate it into the site. I even told you what script does the site use and give out the root details for that site. For what matters, all I have are your emails and contact number and some email. Our MSN transcript was lost. I don't have high hopes to get the money back since if you are an honest businessman, you'd refund me long time ago and not just blocking me from your msn. I admit that I was stupid paying you 100% for the job. It was my first time outsourcing something and 1st time got scammed. I just hope you would not done the same to your future clients.

It is hardly a scam. It sounds like a miscommunication. I have worked with and known sam for a long time and he certainly isn't a scammer nyunyu.

Our MSN transcript was lost.
    I have a copy of the MSN transcript on my old laptop and will show it to anyone who needs to see it.

I have made my decision and you will not be getting a refund from me as I completed the task that you set me. If you needed it integrated the design integrated into a third party script you should have discussed it with me before I accepted the project. I am not a mind reader.

I apologize for the inconvenience however I have no reason to refund you.
    Responsive WHMCS Themes

Let me just say that I've worked with Sam many times and have NEVER had an issue. Sam is a great designer with a great moral foundation built around his business. So please don't listen to these rubbish remarks about him as they are ridiculous.

Sound like miscommunication on this one. Doesn't look like a scam.

Either way, may I suggest that you finish the work completed? Or try to resolve it in a friendly manner

Quote Originally Posted by tru1 View Post
    Sound like miscommunication on this one. Doesn't look like a scam.

Either way, may I suggest that you finish the work completed? Or try to resolve it in a friendly manner
    There was no miscommunication on my part, any of my clients will know that I am available on MSN 24/7.

And the job was completed. In fact, the job was completed 2 years ago. I don't know why nyunyu has decided to contact me now.
    Responsive WHMCS Themes

Do you do logo design?

No but I recommend http://www.designedbykye.co.uk for logos
    Responsive WHMCS Themes

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast