Thumbs up Aquarius Storage -Review

Hi guys , i want to write this small review for Aquarius Storage i been with them a few weeks now and they are great , great prices and the best of all great support , i ran into a few issues at first , issues i could resolve my self if ihave done further reading and they were nice and help me and even pointed me into some usefull information and tutorials thats great helping customers manage their own vps insted of charging ridiculos prices for simple task like i seen in the past with other providers , keep the good work guys
    my site is digitalxeon.net is still on development so there no relevant information on the site yet

thanx Aquarius Storage keep it up!!!

Support: 10 out of 10
    Reliability: 10 out of 10
    Value: 100 out of 10
    Overall: a solid 10 out of 10
    Last edited by DXHosting; 03-31-2009 at 01:58 PM. Reason: added review rating
      0 Not allowed!

Hmm, First post sometimes abit fishy.

But good luck with them.
      0 Not allowed!

sorry for my bad english , but what you mean by fist post fishy
    is my fist post i am new on this forum , also i found the offer here on the vps offer section , thats why i decided to join and place a review
      0 Not allowed!

I'm Glad to See that you are happy with your Provider .., Good luck with them

And Keep update 3 month review for them

Regards
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by doopt View Post
    Hmm, First post sometimes abit fishy.

But good luck with them.
    What made you suspicious about his review? You may be able to prove if you make such a statement. Actually it seems the domain given by him is hosted there. One thing is that it is Created: 2009-03-21 by a whois search. So that is a one week old domain.
    So I have a question to OP have you been hosting with them for few weeks or nearly more than one week?
      0 Not allowed!

Thanks for the review !!! Keep update !!
      0 Not allowed!

yes i register my domain on 03/21/2009 for a year
    i understand is a matter or competitor
    but i can prove am a real person and in no way affiliate with this company other than the service am paying for , i am a honest person , i will keep this review updated
    i just want to make a point here and is the support this guys provided to me , for a semi-manage service is great like a said semi-manage and fells like fully manage is good they help me install some applications on my vps with no cost that a good customer service
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by LowFormat View Post
    yes i register my domain on 03/21/2009 for a year
    i understand is a matter or competitor
    but i can prove am a real person and in no way affiliate with this company other than the service am paying for , i am a honest person , i will keep this review updated
    i just want to make a point here and is the support this guys provided to me , for a semi-manage service is great like a said semi-manage and fells like fully manage is good they help me install some applications on my vps with no cost that a good customer service
    Not to offend you but I just tried to clarify things. Thanks for the review and keep us updated again. Hope they will provide you with the same quality of service in future also. And it is not at all a competitor thing from my end and there is no need to. Always love to see satisfied customers.
      0 Not allowed!

Am sorry for being a little rude, I was just a little worried as it was your first post. Sorry once again & Good luck!
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by LowFormat View Post
    Hi guys , i want to write this small review for Aquarius Storage i been with them a few weeks now and they are great , great prices and the best of all great support , i ran into a few issues at first , issues i could resolve my self if ihave done further reading and they were nice and help me and even pointed me into some usefull information and tutorials thats great helping customers manage their own vps insted of charging ridiculos prices for simple task like i seen in the past with other providers , keep the good work guys
    my site is digitalxeon.net is still on development so there no relevant information on the site yet

thanx Aquarius Storage keep it up!!!

Support: 10 out of 10
    Reliability: 10 out of 10
    Value: 100 out of 10
    Overall: a solid 10 out of 10
    Congrats to Aquarius Storage. When you state that you've been with them for a few weeks, then a WHOIS search shows your hosted URl is ten days old, it naturally raises suspicions. I don't think anyone was trying to be rude, moreso just validate your review. The best to you.
    ProlimeHost - Dedicated Server Hosting & KVM SSD VPS
    Three Datacenter Locations: Los Angeles, Denver & Singapore
    SuperMicro Hardware | Multiple Bandwidth Providers | 24/7 On-site Engineers
      0 Not allowed!

Thanks for the review LowFormat and thanks for choosing Aquarius Storage for your web hosting needs .

I can confirm this person is also not affiliated with us at all...
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by SteveBloemer View Post
    Congrats to Aquarius Storage. When you state that you've been with them for a few weeks, then a WHOIS search shows your hosted URl is ten days old, it naturally raises suspicions. I don't think anyone was trying to be rude, moreso just validate your review. The best to you.
    ooh yes i notice that ,sorry for my bad english , and not hard feeling to all u guys ,

and Gracias webhostingtalk.com for this great resource
      0 Not allowed!

Thanks for sharing your experience with the rest of us, I hope your good experience remains good
      0 Not allowed!

Thank you for the nice review of them, please keep us updated on how it works out in the future.
      0 Not allowed!

Thanks for sharing this review with us LowFormat!
      0 Not allowed!

a month have past and still satisfied with the service .
    i have nothing to complain about
      0 Not allowed!