Thread: Linksky

Post Linksky

I use Linksky (http://www.linksky.com) to host my personal site and want to convince my boss that they would be suitable for my worksite (Greensboro Housing Authority).

Personally, I couldn't be any more pleased with Linksky. The Housing Authority is currently hosted by Nuvox.

I would just be interested in hearing if anyone has any other thoughts on Linksky. Pro or con.....

They seem okay.... if you are happy... stick with them. Nuvox is "in town" (you are in NC?), so you always have a customer support guy around. I used to do business with Nuvox... it was okay....

Nuvox

Nuvox is the reason we are looking elsewhere. Their support is lousy and their pricing is out of sight for a 150+ MB site.

Was hosted with linksky myself to start with, support could be a bit slow and as long as you stayed within your account limits there was no other charges but watch out if your bandwidth/space goes up dratmatically for a day or so as they will hit you with the appropriate sliding scale charge, also the set up fee has increased a fair bit as well