* Wanted website facelift

I'm looking for a facelift for my site: Things I think I will need: (But open to suggestions)

I would like to keep - have an open source look and feel. It is our main focus.. Guess I am just fond of penguins...

A custom template: Preferably in php (if possible) I am currently using some includes on the existing site and it worked for me but I'm sure there are better ways. Want to keep a similar color scheme (mostly blue) in the template. I think I will end up with 4 different pages that consist of the main content. (I can put the content in
    1. Main Page :
    2. Products pages: (one template)
    3. Informational pages: (one template)
    4. Support Pages: (One template) Would also like some kind of icons for the support options or different area's.

I kind of like the JavaScript nav. I can handle the JS work but I am open to suggestions. Possibly even take the existing JS off the site and enhance it?

I don't know if these would be considered different templates because I have never worked with a web designer. I assume that only minor changes will be necessary to build the different information.

Logo fix: I want to keep the same logo but give it a 3D look. Other than that I don't know I would just like it to look better on the website.

Basically, I am looking for a more 3D design that flows better. I would also like some graphic's placed (maybe some people and so on) As you can see I kind of like things plain or not very cluttered (at least that is what I was trying to do.)

Don't know how the process works, If I could get a sample shot to make a decision that would be great. Have cash in hand for design. I would prefer a custom template that will not be resold if that makes sense..

United Kingdom

Thumbs up Check us out

Get in contact with are some custom template designs we have created for clients in the past -

Get in contact and we can discuss starting the project straight away!

Best Regards,
    Leigh Hewitt
    Bannaz™ | Amazing HTML5 Banner Ad Designer!
    Leading designers in online advertising
    Need banners? Visit our Website

we specialize in custom designs and facelifting of
    web sites.
    through mail and messenger support.

see our current projects (Low cost Flash work included) ( Low cost PHP work included)

All these are website facelift projects.

Waiting for positive response.

█ Quickly check if a site is down or not -
    █ Remote & easy to use ...

manchester , UK

I believe the post has been filled