hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Advertising Forums : Software & Scripts Offers & Requests : Software & Scripts Offers : WTS my owned licence of WHMCS

Forum Jump

WTS my owned licence of WHMCS

Reply Post New Thread In Software & Scripts Offers Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-30-2009, 01:50 PM

WTS my owned licence of WHMCS

Hello

I want to sell my WHMCS owned license. i don't know if i can transfer it to another user, but i can provide you the e-mail and the password for the client area

I will show you also screenshots from my account, and i will show you also my live website where i have installed the license

I have started a few months ago a hosting business, and for me it doesn't work so good, and i want to sell this script because i do not need it anymore

Please let me know if you have questions.
I will open right now a ticket on http://www.whmcs.com to see if i am allowed to sell it to you

I want 180 $ for this licence

Thank you

Notice to Consumers
Thread Summary Please be aware that every offer has limits beyond what is displayed in the thread. You should visit the site advertising and read any Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy they have in place. If you can't find answers on how they measure what you're purchasing, ask. If the offer or request doesn't regard some type of hosting, you still need to research beyond what’s printed in the ad.
  • Research any provider to know what limits are in place, especially with any offer concerning disk space and/or bandwidth. These are generally defined in the TOS or AUP.
  • Read provider reviews. If you find no reviews, create a thread and ask for others' first-hand experience with the provider.
  • If you're unsure on the exact details of an offer - ask. Simply respond to this thread and ask the provider for clarification.

Sponsored Links
Old 03-30-2009, 02:40 PM
Junior Guru Wannabe

Is this branded or unbranded, when was this license registered - when does support end. Can you confirm the registered email address for the license and i can speak to Matt about transfer.

Im interested, can pay via paypal - please email me details to appleton@gmail.com

Old 03-30-2009, 02:50 PM

The license is branded

The script is installed on http://www.hostmedia.ro/billing/

This is the date i purchase the script : 23/01/2008

I can accept paypal, but i am looking right now if i can transfer this to you. If you can ask " matt " please do it.

I assume matt is a staff from whmcs

If you need more infos please let me know
Thank you
Razvan

Sponsored Links
Old 03-30-2009, 02:55 PM
Community Guide

Please submit a license verification request within the WebHostingTalk Helpdesk or by pressing the REPORT button next to your post.

Please include your full name, e-mail & license ID.

Thanks!

Old 03-30-2009, 03:09 PM

I have created a ticket on the help desk
the ticket id is :

Ticket ID: VEX-72313

I think i have to wait a little until someone will answer me
Thank you
Razvan

Old 03-31-2009, 02:20 PM
Community Guide

Hello,

This license is currently not eligible for transfer. (31-3-9)

Thanks!

Related posts from TheWhir.com
Title Type Date Posted
OnApp Releases New WHMCS Module for Service Providers Web Hosting News 2014-01-21 14:04:13
WHMCS Security Issue Allows for Information Disclosure Web Hosting News 2013-10-25 09:30:46
WHMCS Releases Patch to Address Critical Security Issue Web Hosting News 2013-10-04 16:12:43
WHMCS Releases Version 5.2 of Web Hosting Billing Solution Web Hosting News 2013-04-14 22:35:37
ResellerClub Module Helps Resellers Provision Hosting Products through WHMCS Control Panel Web Hosting News 2012-09-06 16:17:27