Thread: cclogic.com ?

cclogic.com ?

Cypriot software company in the process of opening a merchant account through cclogic.com.

If anyone already uses their services, please provide more info, payments on schedule ?

You won't find any answer to this here, but glad to see you are interested in it.

To make it clear from the beginning.

We do not offer ANY processing services our self and work as an kind of reseller, we do not work with small companies and only work with companies which need more than just a Merchant Account and Payment Gateway.

As you can see also on our corporate website we work as Consultancy Company and that’s it.
    Last edited by fionix; 03-30-2009 at 11:19 AM.

Update regarding our merchant account application at CCLOGIC.COM :

Required company documentation sent over a month ago, including passport copies, etc.
    Sent several emails asking for status, no response.

Don't bother with this company, hopefully they are legit and will not misuse our documentation...

Did you have good references about them that made you use/trust them?

Do I understand this correctly ... you already have a corporation (with documentation) and were trying to use them for merchant account placement?

I believe they specialize in corporation forming consultation but I could be wrong.

Perhaps try using someone that specializes in merchant accounts instead. Depending on your business type it should only take a couple of weeks at most to have you up and processing.

Good luck and I hope this helps
    payment processing made simple -since 1998
    *US, Canadian, EU and Offshore Merchant Accounts
    *High-Risk OR mainstream
    email me anytime or skype: victoria.kozub

That’s true, go with someone who is specialized in the opening of merchant accounts and does this as their core business; they will be able to help you, there are plenty of competent and knowledge people available also here at WHT, for instant look at signatures of the replies you get in this thread or take a look at CDG commerce or psbill etc.

CCLOGIC LLC has specialized in the forming of Offshore Companies and Bank Accounts within the major offshore jurisdictions around the world, and we have a large network of Payment Services Providers, Acquiring banks which we work with, however, we have specialized in consultancy services for mid- size and large corporation to provide these services and take on new clients if they qualify, merchants which we don’t accept or for any reason choice not to work with, those, we normally inform that their application is declined.

I’m sorry if you didn’t receive this information from us, you are more than welcome to address your questions or concerns by contacting us. Applications, documents etc. which we don’t have any use for any longer. are destroyed accordantly.