Hiring support staff. Paying per response.

Hello,

We are in the process of re-structuring some things and one of those is how support is handled. Currently it is outsourced but we are looking into getting our own support techs and paying them on a per reply basis based on experience.

Qualified applicants will be over 18 and have experience in the following:

- Linux in a web hosting environment (Apache, BIND, Exim, etc…)
    - cPanel/WHM
    - Programming experience a plus (PHP/Perl)

You must also be able to respond to tickets using proper sentence structure. Things that will not be accepted are abbreviations for words that should not be abbreviated (i.e. “u” for “you”), typing with all caps or no caps at all, and other common mistakes (your for you’re). We are not looking for English scholars but we do want people that can formulate a response that purveys professionalism.

We get approximately 75 – 100 tickets per month. This position is ideal for someone who spends a lot of time on the computer and wants to make a little extra money with minimal effort.

If you are interested in possibly doing support for us please PM me your qualifications, experience, references, hours available, and one paragraph on why you want this position. PM will be the only way we will acknowledge your interest. When/If you are hired your responses will be monitored to ensure they are upto our expectations.

This thread will not be monitored so if you have any questions please feel free to contact me by AOL IM: acroff / MSN Messenger: andrewcrofford@hotmail.com / ICQ: 22288351.

I look forward to hearing from you,
    Andrew

pm me or email me i will be willing to help
    add me to msn
    trisdaman@hotmail.com

Guys he has said he will not be monitering this tread you need to contact him