Private Server Hosting - Ecatel Alternative[Looking]

Recently I've had a very large private server hosted on ecatel's services with a buddy of mine the reason we decided to go with them is because they're very friendly with abuse reports and false ones as well.

Considering we have some major competition we always get false ass abuse reports and need any alternative weather it be actually in the US or offshore doesn't matter but we're looking for a relatively fast network that can stand a lot of connections.

We're also looking for some at least reasonable prices...

With the ability to link the two servers we require together internally to improve latency between the two as one is our MSSQL system the other provides access to the actual worlds for the game.

Anyway if anyone has any suggestions or offers(Non-Reseller) please let me know.
    Last edited by DeadlyData; 03-26-2009 at 08:48 PM.

Companies are not allowed to post their offers. Your best bet would be to look over the dedicated offers section of the forums. Do you have a budget?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnJ View Post
    Companies are not allowed to post their offers. Your best bet would be to look over the dedicated offers section of the forums. Do you have a budget?
    Sorry I guess I didn't read the rules carefully...

Our budget ranges anywhere from $200 /mo per server to $300 /mo per server as this is kinda what we pay now for 8GB/s RAM, Single Quad Core, and a 1TB drive(MSSQL Box Only).

What type of bandwidth does your server require?

Quote Originally Posted by DeadlyData View Post
    Sorry I guess I didn't read the rules carefully...

Our budget ranges anywhere from $200 /mo per server to $300 /mo per server as this is kinda what we pay now for 8GB/s RAM, Single Quad Core, and a 1TB drive(MSSQL Box Only).
    Hello,

Check HiVeloCity.net or Caro.net offer, I'm sure you will find something good for you!

SoftLayer is good too, but they have little higher prices (but with reason).
    // AltusHost - European Web Hosting Provider
    // Dedicated Servers & Managed Hosting that your business can depend on.
    // Multiple Locations: Netherlands | Sweden | Bulgaria | Switzerland
    // Superior 24/7 Technical Support