Community Colo Project

I pitched an idea to my local LUG to start a community colo project. So far the reactions have all been optimistic and very positive, and now we're looking at places around town where we could make this happen.

We're in Omaha, Nebraska and we're looking at either CoSentry or a Qwest central office across the river in Council Bluffs. CoSentry is a fully-furnished datacenter with all the bells and whistles, and the Qwest CO has three floors of leased office space which we could turn into a server room/office. I'm pushing for the CoSentry approach since we wouldn't need to worry about leasing, furnishing and building out the Qwest office.

We're going to stick with one or two (or a few) racks. a few 30A circuits and keep our bandwidth low for now (20Mbps, probably no BGP). If anyone could offer any advice, caveats or sources of information I'd be eternally grateful.
    "When a man begins to doubt himself, he does something incredibly stupid and thereby is reassured."
    ::http://www.dustytech.net/:: Personal Website

Call Linn at Pinpoint in Omaha: (402) 590-0123. They can certainly help you out with this. Solid Level 3 network.