Chepest Domains Around - $7.95/yr

I see banners etc, about cheap domains.

Nobody has domains as cheap as me. Check out our prices. http://www.symplexity.net

Domains for $7.95 a year -- no gimics or anything.

heh, your main page is blank...

Ouch.

While 7.95 is indeed a pretty cheap price for domains (though not as low as 7.30), what's the deal with being such an ass about it, Hobo?...

Did you not just tell someone to not insult a fellow WHT'er about their design, tonight?

Shoney, I think if you read thru the forums much at all, you'll notice a trend of sarcasm from a few particular posters...It seems that there are a few who make some smart a**'d comment on about every topic.

Maybe it's an indication that they don't have much business to take care of, since they can spend so much time here.

Sometimes I wonder why the moderators let some people continue to make their (irrelevant) post's in every thread.

I also find it interesting that hostparticle.com (dreamhobo's advertised site) does not list any pricing for domain name registration...I guess that makes it pretty easy to claim any price that seems right at the time.

Oh, and BTW, your free trial to phplive is expired...time to pay up I guess.

Originally posted by dreamHOBO
    Actually, I have domains for $7.30, so bite me.
    Are you 10 years old?

Originally posted by EzHost
    Shoney, I think if you read thru the forums much at all, you'll notice a trend of sarcasm from a few particular posters...It seems that there are a few who make some smart a**'d comment on about every topic.

Maybe it's an indication that they don't have much business to take care of, since they can spend so much time here.

Sometimes I wonder why the moderators let some people continue to make their (irrelevant) post's in every thread.
    I noticed that too, EZHost.

BTW eyckzo, good luck with your domain business. You have good price there.

Originally posted by EzHost
    I also find it interesting that hostparticle.com (dreamhobo's advertised site) does not list any pricing for domain name registration...I guess that makes it pretty easy to claim any price that seems right at the time.

Oh, and BTW, your free trial to phplive is expired...time to pay up I guess.
    Yes. Buy PHP Live!

I work for OSI Codes (the co. who makes PHP Live) and your purchases pay my salary.

First, I'm sorry if it sounded rude, I was just just acting like a brat (so yes, the comment about me being '10' was relevant).

Second, Just because my company doesn't register domains doesn't mean I don't have an account for $7.30.

Third, yeah, I know about PHPLive. I was gonna buy it tomorrow night (after I get some cash from my gig tonight).

And EZHost, would your post not be irrelevant to the topic at hand as well? Sorry to offend you anyways, Sorry.