Lightbulb Something to think about

Ok, I tend to think of strange things, and this one I want your answer to:

Since the US is the only country to have Daylight Savings time, when we move an hour back, do we overlap someone elses time zone, and then one time zone would be empty from the east coast?

Any ideas?
    Vortech, Inc.
    http://www.matrixreseller.com
    sales@matrixreseller.com

Who told you that we in the USA are the only country to have daylight savings? As far as I'm aware there are many, many countries that do daylight savings. Something around umm... 70+ countries from what I remember. Of course countries in the southern hemisphere (like Australia) move their clocks in opposite directions than we do here in the US.

the uk has it
    --
    Rich

ohh... BTW... some parts of various countries that do participate in daylight savings actually don't do it. Even the USA has places that don't go through daylight savings. Hawaii doesn't. For some reason I keep thinking Arizona doesn't either... but I could be totally wrong on that one. I think part of Indiana doesn't but I could be wrong too. hehe

hmmm....thanks.....someone told me that the US was the only country to do daylight savings time...I'll think again before I listen to them on something like this But thanks for informing me. I guess time zones to overlap.
    Vortech, Inc.
    http://www.matrixreseller.com
    sales@matrixreseller.com

no, Arizona doesn't do it.
    WYSIWYG