Review Tiger Internet Please

Hi everyone,

I asked averyone to take a look at and give me some suggestions. I made the changes that everyone suggested plus a few. Take a look at let me know what you think.

Thanks, Chris
    Tiger Internet Solutions

Hershey, PA
    I like it. It can be a good template to use on your web design in the future. Im an image guy and would prob replace some of your key text(notice i say key because you want text to be picked up by spiders) with images. Its straight and to the point and I like the mouse overs. Keep up the good work.
    IQ Studio
    [email protected]

Orlando, FL
    You need better font for your logo. Try Bankgothic MT

Also, the little white balls that move up the buildings in the flash. As a designer it bothered me that they dont get smaller as they move away from the users perspective view, this should happen. Use a scale tween and reduce the size of the balls as they move up from the bottom to the top. Also adjust your easing IN and this will give a sense of speed towards the top as well.

Good luck.

Thanks for the tip about the balls. I should have thaught about that having plenty of calculus classes and physics classes (aircraft engineer). I would like to make more flash images to have a different one on every page.
    Thanks, Chris