Limited Offer - 128 bit SSL certificates

Boxnix.com - Limited Time Offer on SSL certificates.

Original GEOTRUST QuickSSL 'PREMIUM' 128-bit Certificates.

These include the QuickSSL 'Smart Seal' with dynamic date/time stamp and are compatible with 98% of all browsers.

Get yours now for only $75.00 INCLUDING installation if you require. More than 50% off advertised retail price.

Read about Geotrust QuickSSL Premium here http://www.geotrust.com/quickssl_premium/index.html

Certificate is delivered in less than 1 hour [usually takes only a few minutes]

What do you get for $75.00?

- QuickSSL certificate
    - Date/Time stamped 'Smart Seal' icon to place on your web pages
    - Free installation
    - Purchase for 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 years with a further discount of up to 20%
    - Ongoing, timely, courteous customer support
    - Comfort of knowing these are NOT chained certificates [eg "other cheap 'Instant' brands here"], but use the genuine Geotrust/Equifax root CA, and support the SSLv3 protocol

Remember, these are QuickSSL 'PREMIUM' SSL certificates, not just QuickSSL as you may have seen around for $49 [and wham, bam, thank you ma'am..]

How do you order?

Visit this page.. https://www.boxnix.com/info/ssl.htm and complete the form and submit.

Then we'll contact you, open an account for you and you can pay securely online.

We will accept Credit Cards, Checks/Cheques, Paypal or Paymate.

If you need help generating a CSR [Certificate Signing Request] or with any other facet of SSL ordering and installation, please feel free to contact us by email -- sales at boxnix.com -- OR use the WHT email link below.

Cheers everyone..
    Last edited by nox; 10-29-2002 at 10:21 PM.

Isnt rackshack offering them for $49?

No.. rackshack sell basic QuickSSL certificates for $49 + tax which is $53 total..

We are selling QuickSSL PREMIUM which include the 'Smart Seal' date/time stamped icon plus we offer installation and rapid support for the life of the certificate, and we will assist customers, in person, with CSR/key generation if required.

Our price for this is $75 inclusive of all taxes etc.

We bought an SSL from felix last year.. Just let me say they have the best support and care I have seen for SSL certificates services.
    I have servers at: NetDepot/GNAX (A), SoftLayer (A), LiquidWeb (B+), DedicatedNow (B+), Nectartech (B) and more!

Forgive me with this dumb question, whats the difference between ********** and QuickSSL PREMIUM and BASIC?

-Off topic: If I change servers and/or IPs can I get the certificate resigned? Or what happens there?

Why is I n s t a n t S S L a baned word?

Originally posted by SpiritAu
    Forgive me with this dumb question, whats the difference between ********** and QuickSSL PREMIUM and BASIC?
    A 'Chained Cert' uses someone elses Root CA to be compatible with your browser, however the technology has some limitations.

Geotrust/Equifax have their own CA and therefore do not rely on a business relationship to guarantee that their certificates will continue to work.

You can read some info here - http://www.freessl.com

-Off topic: If I change servers and/or IPs can I get the certificate resigned? Or what happens there?
    As long as you have the key file and the cert, they can be installed on another server/IP with the same host.

I purchased a RackShack cert during their "blowout" and it was in fact a QuickSSL Premium cert (with the security seal). Not bad for $29

Originally posted by SpiritAu
    Why is I n s t a n t S S L a baned word?
    That's a good question. Is there history here, or is it just because they're a competitor of geotrust, which is in bed with rackshack?

Not trying to make an accusation, just wondering. . .

Originally posted by atr

That's a good question. Is there history here, or is it just because they're a competitor of geotrust, which is in bed with rackshack?

Not trying to make an accusation, just wondering. . .
    That would explain a lot