Greetings Everyone

I am looking for work in support or admin position. Currently, I am currently working in a Web Hosting company called fasthostz, doing CPanel, WHM, Modernbill related support issue. However, it does not really keep
me busy, so I guess I am able to earn extra by offering my service by working in another company I have seeked approval of the Web Hosting Company of allowing me to earn extra by offering my service to other company. I am willingly to do forum or ticket support or both (all forms of support related issue)

Personal Information:
I am 22 this year and currently working for web companys and studying for my MCSE. I have established good relations with my peers with my communcation. With this required skill in the Web Hosting industry, I believe that I am able to sustain and enhance the relations between the customers and company. I also have a degree in Bsc Honers in internet tech

My Working Hours:

i am able to work 9am to 11pm everyday (GMT) i am always working on my computer bulding websites and building a new forum with the team at XMB forum because i am currently on the support team at xmb and xmb hacks building and supporting the xmb forum which comes free with cpanel

http://www.xmbforum.com/community/bo...mber=7thdesire

Please PM me or email me if you are interested in my service or have any enquires on me.

Thanks for reading