Paypal help please

I need about $250 US in my paypal account .. I cant get it in there cause I have no credit card and they dont accept bank payments through Canada yet.

The best option for me would be if you lived In Canada and had a scotiabank or td bank account then I could use there money email transfer and get the money to you right away or I could mail you a check

US people who would be willing to do this I can send a US money order

Let me know Thanks

Re: Paypal help please

Originally posted by Ohlundman
    I need about $250 US in my paypal account .. I cant get it in there cause I have no credit card and they dont accept bank payments through Canada yet.

The best option for me would be if you lived In Canada and had a scotiabank or td bank account then I could use there money email transfer and get the money to you right away or I could mail you a check

US people who would be willing to do this I can send a US money order

Let me know Thanks
    Well I'm 99% sure you need a credit card to even have a Paypal account. Asking someone to just send you $250 seems like a way to scam them and keep the cash IMO.

Or maybe you don't have a credit card?
    I would suggest getting one

If you seriously think someone is going to blindly send you $250 you have to be kidding. Ask a friend that has Paypal instead

I send the $250 first smart guy

Do YOU want to take that risk?
    Lime Drop Marketing!
    Web Design | Graphic Design | Logo Design
    http://www.limedrop.ca

Obviously he does...otherwise he wouldn't be posting !

I don't think you can send money over PayPal without a bank account and/or credit setup, so what good would it do in your account?
    hostVentura
    adam.ferree@gmail.com
    AIM: windsofnihility

His request make a LOT of sense actually!

You can have a paypal account without a credit card assigned to it - YOU CAN! So it does make sense

Anyway - I'd love to help you out there, but I live in Belgium, so unless you want to have your money travelling half way around the world, I don't think I would be your best deal
    David Heremans
    SPEEDPACKET.com
    a service provided by JustOneFee.com

** We offer support in English, Dutch and French.

I know you can have account without a credit card, but you can't send cash over PayPal without a credit card or linking bank account, so its purpose would be defeated.
    hostVentura
    adam.ferree@gmail.com
    AIM: windsofnihility

If your bank can issue a "certified check" I might consider doing this for you, with a surcharge of 10-20%.

You can get my IM info via my profile, and we can discuss it further if you like.

Originally posted by dreamHOBO
    I know you can have account without a credit card, but you can't send cash over PayPal without a credit card or linking bank account, so its purpose would be defeated.
    Of course you CAN send cash over paypal without a credit card. If you have a balance with them from people paying you, you can spend all that by sending it to others...
    David Heremans
    SPEEDPACKET.com
    a service provided by JustOneFee.com

** We offer support in English, Dutch and French.

Originally posted by shoney
    If your bank can issue a "certified check" I might consider doing this for you, with a surcharge of 10-20%.

You can get my IM info via my profile, and we can discuss it further if you like.
    So would that then make you a 4th party paying provider?
    L. James Prevo - President/Owner
    Prevo Network, LLC - http://www.prevo.net
    Est. 1999 - Month to Month Billing!!

Originally posted by ljprevo

So would that then make you a 4th party paying provider?
    Something of the sort, sure.

It does seem to have a market... but the risk sure come at a high price, don't you know.

Reminds me of my Navy days, where guys would loan money at astronomical rates... loan 25 for 40-50 bucks. Funny thing was we (errrr they) made pretty good money on it.

Cool Hi,

An international account would need to have a credit card on file to accept a payment.
    Damon
    PayPal Consumer Relations