Problems with Aletia hosting

Today I had a lot of problems with my site hosted with Aletia.
    All the email accounts are K.O. and fail to delivery.
    The control panel is unavailable.
    I am very disappointed.
    I opened a ticket account, and I have not any answer, yet
    Has someone a similar problem with Aletia?

I'm not sure what server you are on, but I do know of some routing problems to "Gold" (formerly Dragon) that have caused about 15-16 hours of downtime thusfar. The sites are still not up, and the one I have hosted on the server has suffered the same fate.

Hopefully Jag will have them up again soon, keep your fingers crossed

-Shawn
    Do Not Write in this Space --> [ OK ]

Hi Gimbo,

Have you tried calling them? Hopefully everything will be solved soon.

Regards,
    ________
    Reyner N.

Ya, server moves never go as smooth as you like. If you got a ticket open hang in there, our techs will get with you as fast as they can.
    Greg Landis | Founder Jaguarpc - Keeping websites happy since 1998
    Managed IT Solutions - Business hosting | Virtual Private Servers | Cloud VPS Hosting | Dedicated servers | Backup service
    Follow us @ Facebook.com/Jaguarpc | Twitter: @JaguarPC | (888)-338-5261 | sales @ jaguarpc.com

Today has not been a good day for Jaguar/Aletia, support system is currently non-accessable, forums for both Jag and Aletia follow the same fate.

My site was down all day today starting from 1:00 AM on Tuesday morning, it came back up around 7:00 PM that night. Not to my surprise, several hours later is was down again and remains inaccessable at this time.

Not only did this cause frustration, all of the e-mail sent to me today (most of a critical nature) was lost or bounced back to the sender, not a good way to deal with large companies. Needless to say, I am not in the best of moods right now, this downtime is unacceptable even if the server was moved several days ago. Dragon, the previous server hosted with Aletia was up for 128 days straight. Our sites get moved to a new server on the new network called "Gold" and within a week there is nearly one full day of downtime.

Not to mention I did a traceroute earlier and the problem was seen after one hop (summittrading.com [66.54.158.66]), someone else on the forums posted the same problem. This was corrected for a short while earlier, and now the problem arises at the same location.

Sorry for the rant, but I am quite dissapointed and angered at the moment due to the loss of e-mail and the overall traffic loss the site will experience due to this downtime.

-Shawn

Is this a physical or virtual server move?

-Brendan

Dragon was originally housed in another datacenter. When the move took place, the new server was setup in a different DC and the accounts were converted. When the new server went live, the problems began

-Shawn