* Need Site Banner done for 1yr free hosting

ok guys i need a top banner done for my site (forget what it like now i've got another design) it needs to be like 705width and 65height. I want the url incoroprated in the design, also i would like it to be light blue with maybe a picture of a traveller friends merged into it. I want it to look good - as hosting for a yr is a god deal.
    also i would like if you can to find 3 photos on the net or make em or whatever they need to be of proper things i.e. not aniamtion and sizes are 105by60, they need to be of 1) some sort of email system, someone writing email etc 2) someone paying money to another person i.e. as site allows money to change hands so something which explains that and 3)and another one which i can't think of right now.
    anyway if your interested get in contact with me or post images on here.
    hosting is
    100mb space
    10gig bandwidth
    all cpanel stuff like cgi scripts, email system, that thing.
    MySQL database
    other stuff
    + if it's good i can let you have a domain aswell.
    P.S - i'm offering this as i have a site i'm not using anymore so i might as well give it to someone who will

Hello. Where is the site that you're giving away hosted? And could you explain what you mean by "traveller friends?" Are you looking for more of a header, or like an animated ad banner? Seems like header..

The Netherlands
    what is the closing date?

Hey. If you like this design pm me. I dont want to go ahead and continue with the other stuff if you don't like it.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails reachfriends.png  

lol, uhm, you should watermark that....

umm how bout no

lol okay....

right OK the site is hosted at I need a banner yeah not a ad banner a main picture for the top of the page with a logo haven't got one you can make one up if you want, the url, and a picture of a couple of people maybe travellers having a good time embedded in the picture.
    The picture they guy did sorry can't remember your name it's OK but i want something really good as this isn't a small thing i'm giving away.
    if you want any more info PM me.
    The closing date - haven't got one yet but i do want them in relatively soon.
    so get making