Question Banner ads management with credit card payment intergrated

I would like to know if there is a banner management software which incorporate a credit card payment? Meaning the potential clients and top up the money in their account either PPC, CPM, CPC and etc...

Thanks in advanced.

If I had to guess (since I don't know), I would say 'no'. Usually when things get into being able to be a complete business just with a program, people don't want to give out the code (for obvious reasons).

You might be able to get something like WebAdverts and piece it together with other scripts and such, but I find that writing my own stuff is usually half as hard as trying to screw around with someone else's code (especially several different pieces of code from several different programmers).

*throws 2 pennies to the fountain*
    "Last year, some resourceful software enthusiasts cracked Sony Music's proprietary technology simply by scribbling around the edges of the disc with a Magic Marker pen, thus enabling playback on any device." - news.com

Have you looked at AdCycle? I used it a while back and can't remember if billing is incorporated into it, but there may be some plugins somewhere for it.

www.adcycle.com
    Domain Software, LLC.

You might also want to take a look at http://www.smartasp.net (ASP, MS Access or MS SQL).
    ******** - ASP, ASP.NET. Windows 2008 Hosting - Windows Reseller Plans

1 Exabyte = two to the sixtieth power byte, 1,152,921,504,606,846,976 bytes

I am currenly using adcycle but I intend to migrate to PHP banner management system instead.

certify : does that mean you need a php solution for something that does the similar job as adcycle ?
    { if Need Graphic Design? then Ask Graphics }
    @ http://www.askgraphics.com

Yes but prefer with a credit card payment module feature with it. I will be managing up to 10 or more websites and I need an ad management system that ara capable to handle it.

Originally posted by certify
    I am currenly using adcycle but I intend to migrate to PHP banner management system instead.
    Yes that is a very good piece of software!