is there anyone who know how to set up paid for web email?

I have a website that I want to put a paid for email service on. People go to the site, sign up for an email account and pay for a year. I have NO idea what I need to be able to do this. Does anyone know?
    thanks

easiest way I know is to have a reseller account and sign them up for a site with a custom skin that only allows email access. You can do this with Cpanel pretty easily.
    Learn survival/prepper information from a combat veteran at Graywolf Survival

Sorry for not being clear in my first post. I want something like yahoo mail on a site I have.

you could do something like that with a reseller account. they would be given access through your website to a website account that actually doesn't allow websites, just email only. I had that option a while back for a beginner account for people that just wanted a name and no site. You just put a login and password form on your site for them to access instead of letting them into Cpanel, if you don't want them to do anything else with it.

There may be other ways tho.
    Learn survival/prepper information from a combat veteran at Graywolf Survival

I need to be able to charge for each email address at the same domain, not per domain.

maybe this will help

Visnetic MailServer with WebMail (deerfield.com) will allow new users to sign up. It is very very simple. It will NOT, however, allow the users pay and keep track of all that sort of thing. It just allows the user to sign-up, instantly gives them an email account and that's it. You would have to integrate your own sort of payment system.

Remeber though, once installed, you have to log in the web interface as the admin account and enable the signup process and set the default domain (if you have more than one) to let the user sign up under. I think you can allow them to select from a list of domains too.

for what it's worth, once installed, self.html is the file that lets the user register. you can customize many aspects of how all that works with your own html code and scripts.

good luck!

-Martin

Obviously you are going to needed unlimited pop mail accounts. There are a few scripts floating around but I am not familiary with any. Sorry I could be any more help.
    LNXPS - C# XPS Library

The Sun Bingo -

I found a service where I can purchase the mailboxes and resell them. They have integrated billing and everything so I think im just going to do that.

2checkout.com

I wrote a script and to keep track of accounts. i didn't find anything out there to do it either. so i had to write it myself

John
    John Trovato
    In Office Networks, LLC
    Programmer, Cisco Network Engineer, Roofer, Biochemist, and Conductor.