Starting a business

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but currently, for a DECA project, we're working on an entrepreneurship project, and we are totally set free. I was hoping to propose a web hosting company for this project. But it has to be 100% realistic, and I need figures from all over the place.

The reason why I'm posting is because I was wondering if any of you successful web hosting entrepreneurs had any suggestions on anything, or where I can find information on starting and operating this sort of business. Or also if you have any tips. I'm anticipating your replys! Thanks so much ahead of time for the info!

Re: Starting a business

Originally posted by Kairi
    The reason why I'm posting is because I was wondering if any of you successful web hosting entrepreneurs had any suggestions on anything, or where I can find information on starting and operating this sort of business. Or also if you have any tips. I'm anticipating your replys! Thanks so much ahead of time for the info!
    *looks left* *looks right*

You... ummm... have looked through the forum before asking that, riiiiiiight?
    HostHideout.com - Where professionals discuss web hosting.

Chicken

A former DECA member myself - contact me for information.

S - E - A - R - C - H