Lightbulb Search Engine Wants Web Hosts

Hello all,

I wanted to drop into the forums here and let everyone know our pay-per-click search engine has developed a partnership program especially for web hosting companies.

We realize that web hosts don't have many options for partnership programs so we've put ours together to convert hosting clients making you lots of money in the process.

This program will add a value oriented service for your clients that will help to increase your conversion ratios as well.

There are program criteria that apply (which I will not discuss here), but we have a spot for every web host that would like to participate in the program.

Please contact me personally at joeh@corp.kanoodle.com. This porgram is not on the Kanoodle.com web site.

Thanks Everyone!

Few Questions Answered

I have recieved a lot of great responses, thanks, and keep them coming.

Just to clarify a couple of things. This is a program for web hosting co's to make money on - not soliciting for you to sign up for a pay-per-click account. If you are interested in that please go directly to the Kanoodle site:

http://www.kanoodle.com

Our market is website owners and webmasters. So is yours. Our program is a no brainer, and a perfect fit. This is why several large web hosting companies have signed on all ready. It can and will make you money that you would have never recieved otherwise - and provide a great service to your clients.

Just thought I would clear that up for those of you who are wondering.