Under Your Skin

I'm wondering if anyone on this list has used the resale package?

I was looking for another website host this weekend and stumbled on the resale package from for like 22.00 for 500 meg.... anyway, I e-mailed mike and he said I would have to read a manual but it was not that hard. I would like to know if anyone has read the manual, or had this hosting plan with them... how hard/easy it was to hook everything up and get up and running.

I don't think I'll resale... I'll simply use the space for all of my websites!

Any other recommendations for host that have this type of service would be appreciated... win2k server, 500+ meg, asp.

Orlando Florida
    Hey Matt. I use ADEhost for my sites and they are fast. Also the guy that runs it named Mike is very nice and friendly. He is always available for support and lets you know ahead of time of any small downtime due to patches and upgrades. This guy is one of hte best Win2k companies out there.

I would say go for it.

About a year ago was when I used their plan before I moved on to larger amounts of space and the customer support from Mike is great and the prices are pretty good too so I agree, Go For It!!
    VibeHost, A DensityHost Company
    Under NEW Ownership
    Quality, Affordable Reseller Hosting

Is Adehost a 1 person company?

The prices are good, but 24/7 support is just as important to me.

Tasmania, Australia.
    Mike bought Adehost out earlier this year, but I don't know what the current staffing situation is. He works hard at it though, and always tries to please. You shouldn't have any problems there.

Originally posted by barleduc
    Is Adehost a 1 person company?

The prices are good, but 24/7 support is just as important to me.
    Interestingly enough, I can say for sure 2 things

1) a "mike" answers alot of questions

2) there are more than 2 (maybe 3) mikes in the company and someone else.

Mike the owner, type on a terminal of some sorts because he answers in 60 - 80 character lines. Another mike types in proper british english, and in paragraph styles, and another mike type's in quick style and is not native to the USA ( guessing russian or ukrainian ). The forth guy is IZ and he rarely writes but handles the support desk at the middle of the night and will wake up mike if there is a server problem.

I've pegged the adehost staff on ICQ or AIM on all sorts of hours.

And yes read the manual, it's a requirement for all the reseller within his community. If you don't, you won't enjoy all the features of h-sphere.

Spam hater, and lover of the spews list. Keep the internet clean

5 GB of bandwidth is not too low for a "unlimited domains reseller plan"? and $ 5.25 per extra gigabyte is not too expensive?

Have any of Adehost clients had problems with this limit?

(Excuse my bad english )