* Domain name, hosting and Search Engine submission

I have created a web site and now need Domain name, hosting and Search Engine submission (Search engine renewal on a regular basis)

Could anyone put me in touch with a reasonable CHEAP COMPANY that will provide the above.

I live in the UK and would prefer a dot com name.

Thanks in advance for any forthcoming help.

Hello there,

Due to the location of where you posted this, i cant say anything about my work, so instead i will recommend you to - they are a good uk solution and i have had no problems from them.

Im not sure if they do search engine solutions, but you could always ask... good luck.
    Europhase UK Limited - XEN/OpenVZ UK/US Virtual Private Servers | R1Soft Backups for Web Hosts
    Custom R1Soft Backups | UK/US Web Hosting | UK/US Virtual Private Servers
    99.9% Uptime SLA | Non Overloaded Service | Guaranteed Ram / Resources
    Company: SC345142 VAT: GB-947754180 Tel: 0870 4710 895

For the domain-name (not webspace, just a name) I use They don't cost much, are easy to use, and have friendly support (when I needed it).

For hosting, you might post in the Request forum with some info on what you need.

Search engine submission can be done in many different ways. I prefer free services and doing it myself. Once the site has been submitted to a search engine, you ususally don't need to renew it on that engine.
    "Stop flame-wars - Report a post"
    The original Kitty Lizard

London, UK

Try posting in Request Forum. And as for domain name, I would recommend Anyway, Good luck