Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2001

    who can incorporate, provide US office address, get EIN and merchant account for me?

    Please list companies..

    so far I have

    Anyone know of a cheaper and better place to get someone to

    * Incorporate my company in Delaware
    * Register and get an EIN
    * US Bank account
    * US Postal Address (actual address no P.O Box)
    * Affordable Authorize.Net Merchant Account

    I need someone todo all of that for me.. PM me your price or list the companies that do them here..

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    I'd be interested in cheaper alternatives as well

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Follow this search on Google, there are *lots* of companies providing services like this:

  4. #4

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Castle Pines, CO
    For a United States merchant account, all you need is a US bank account (which Valis no longer provides unfortunately) and a US address, which is easy enough to get. You can also get an EIN which is also helpful

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    In order to get a US bank account you have to show yourself at the bank before they will consider opening one (usually, unless you have a large amount of money to deposit, even then they will do background checks etc). Not to mention the extra cost/paperwork associated with having a US corporation if you are not a Citizen.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Raleigh, NC
    You can open a net business checking account through Bankone without showing yourself at the bank.
    Tranquil Hosting

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts